Tracklist

'songs to write home about'

• • •

I. Misplaced — Riley Pearce
"I will keep you warm, if you keep me grounded, we will never burn the light out"

II. Poison & Wine — The Civil Wars
"your hands can heal, your hands can bruise, I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you"

III. Roslyn — Cullen
"bones blood and teeth erode, they will be crashing low, wings wouldn't help you down"

IV. Sons and Daughters Allman Brown
"and I, I'll wrap myself around your heart, I'll be the walls of this heart"

V. Promise — Ben Howard
"who am I, darling for you? who am I? could be a burden in time, lonely"

VI. Blood Bank — Bon Iver
"that secret that we know, that we don't know how to tell, I'm in love with your honor"

VII. If I Go — Jake McMullen
"honey we're both going down but we're keeping quiet, we were both new to this and we were running wild"

VIII. Smother — Daughter
"I'm wasted, losing time, I'm a foolish, fragile spine, I want all that is not mine, I want him but we're not right"

IX. Dreams (Take 2) — Fleetwood Mac
"But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness, like a heartbeat drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had"

X. Queen of Coasts (The Bedroom Series) Edwin Raphael
"so call me selfish but I won't let you leave, so come back to where you belong"

XI. April — Lanks
"I'm a sum of broken parts, let me reassemble yours, stay with me till you're no longer burdened by a broken heart"

XII. Maybe — Alaskan Tapes
"and when we're back it's even worse because suddenly what used to be a home to me is filled with fear that you'll appear"

• • •

Link to Spotify Playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/user/1246445351/playlist/0g6m77IyJSCvAoA8nQySxY?si=0zcXGxQj