Author's Note 3.0

Hello everyone!

I'm back with the previous update and a question for you all! Recently I've been exploring people's graphic shops here on Wattpad and I've found myself both envious of other people's story covers as well as their photoshop skills! Now I'll admit I'm an amateur in regards to book-cover-making (I mean, just look at the cover I have now), and while I thought about putting in a request in an open shop, I decided that no one knows my story quite like my readers, so who better to ask for a cover than someone who has read my story beginning to end, line by line, and page by page? Therefore, my question is: IF ANYONE HAS THE FREE TIME, MOTIVATION, AND KNACK FOR MAKING BOOK COVERS, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN MAKING ONE THAT YOU FEEL FITS BETWEEN THE PERENNIAL BLOOMS'S AESTHETIC? If so, DM me or leave a comment! All I have so far is the picture below and, while I like it, I feel it's maybe a little too boring and basic. But, I very much like the picture used for this cover, so if anyone wants to make a better one with it, please Iet me know and I'll see if I can email it to you!

 Also, if you're feeling extra extra motivated, feel free to make a similar cover for Beneath Silk Sheets (18+) as well! I'm open to any and all artworks and am appreciative of any and all submissions! If I get more than one from you guys (because...

Also, if you're feeling extra extra motivated, feel free to make a similar cover for Beneath Silk Sheets (18+) as well! I'm open to any and all artworks and am appreciative of any and all submissions! If I get more than one from you guys (because let's face it, I'm too lazy to try and improve what I've got so I imagine some of you are too lol), then I'll leave it open to vote and if you're looking for validation then don't worry because I will definitely give credit where credit is due! Thanks so much for your support in advance and know that I'm so super grateful for you all!

All the well wishes,
Vanillarain13

P.S. — (How do you guys feel about me entering this book in the 2018 Watty Awards?? I've never done it before, but the more I check it out and read the guidelines and stuff, the more interested I am! Leave me your thoughts in the comments below if you have the time!)