Author's Note

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the long wait and, on a side note, promise to never again leave you all with such a dramatic cliffhanger seeing as I've been so absolutely overwhelmed by all of your reactions! Of course, I don't mean that negatively but rather as an explanation for my writing because I just felt so terribly rushed to give you all something to satisfy your requests! Nevertheless, I am back with a short update to hopefully curb your appetites while I take the time to format the next few updates to fit with the overall direction I plan on Bailey's story taking. Part Two, as you can see, will (partly) continue on where Part One left off and will of course follow along the storyline of Stephanie Meyer's novel Eclipse (with my own unique spin on it, of course). As a result, big things are ahead of us my friends! We'll be seeing a lot more of Paul and Bailey, a lot more of Quil (who up to this point has only been mentioned in only two chapters I believe, and at that very briefly), a lot more of the pack and, for those of you who have been waiting (peep the tags [two very important vampires have been listed!!]) the highly anticipated return/introduction of the Cullens!!! I'm so excited for the updates to come and I hope you all are too! And though I haven't said it enough, I just wanted to quickly take this time to thank you all so much for your continuous support and love for my and Bailey's story! It truly means so much to me to see your votes and comments pop up in my notifications screen and I cannot thank you enough! Sending so much love and gratitude your way!!

Vanillarain13