Chapter 26

Arjun pov:

She kept her things on the table and walked towards the kitchen without looking at me.

How dare is she? I'm waiting for her and she is showing her Attitude. She is making me angry.

I followed her. She was drinking water. I gave an angry look but she ignored me testing my patience .With one hand I grabbed her wrist to stop her from going.

She tried to escape from my grip. I caught her waist and I pulled her towards me with the other hand. Her face was few inches away from mine.

"What are you doing?",She asked me and trying to escape from my grip.

"Where is your phone?", I asked her controlling my anger.

"Phone?", She said.

"Yes where is your phone?", I shouted at her.

"In my bag", she said closing her eyes.

"Why are you ignoring my calls and messages?", I asked her pulling her more close to me.

"Arjun please leave me.",she said.

"First answer my questions",I said. She lowered her eyes without saying anything.

"Why are you ignoring my calls and messages?", I asked her again.

"My phone was in si.le.nt mode.", She said averting her gaze.

"Achaa.. what about my messages?",I asked her.

"I.. didn't see them.", She said making me more anger.

"Don't lie.",I shouted at her. She lowered her eyes. I saw tears at the corner of her eyes. She was about to cry.

Oh God What am I doing?My anger makes her to cry. I shouldn't make her cry.

"Hey Ananya Are you crying?", I asked her. She looked straight into my eyes and nodded her head in no.

"Then why water is coming from your eyes?",I asked her.

With in seconds she started crying like a small baby. I released her from my grip and took her to the hall. I made her sit on the sofa.

"Ananya please stop crying.",I said Sitting beside her.

"You are an idiot Arjun. Really a big idiot. It's your fault for not dropping me at the Hospital."

"Why are you yelling at me? It's me who should get angry. But I don't know why you are angry with me."

"Yes. I ignored your calls and messages just because I'm angry with you.", She said in tears.

"Ok now please stop crying.",I said. "Say sorry.",She said with her teary eyes.

Oh God she is crazy. Her eyes and nose turned red. She was wiping her tears with her left hand. She is making me crazy with her craziness. A smile came on my face.

"I'm sor.ry.", I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Immediately she gave her broad smile. I'm sorry too for not lifting your calls.",She said wiping her tears.Making me smile.

"Arjun why do you always fight with me?",She asked me.

I looked at her with a blank expression on my face.

"Are you interested in this relationship?",She asked shocking me.

Oh God What should I reply now.
I'm really happie with our relationship. But I'll be waiting for the time to come. At present I don't have any feelings for her.
I was in my thoughts and she asked again.