Chapter 52

Aditya pov:

I drank so much.. I was about to fall and someone helped me. I looked with my drowsy eyes. It was Deeksha.. A smile came on my face and it vanished immediately..

"Are you drunk?", She asked me.

"Where is your boyfriend?",I asked her.

"Adi.. give me the car keys?", She asked me and I gave to her. She placed me into the car and I felt asleep.

Next day, I opened my eyes and my head started paining.. hangover I thought. I turned my hand and I saw Deeksha next to me.

Her hand was in my hand and she was sleeping in the sitting position. I realized what happened yesterday and a smile came on my face. 

I lifted her into arms and made her sleep properly. She was looking so cute and I can't control myself. I covered her with the blanket and kissed on her forehead. Soon I went to washroom and I did my morning chores. I dressed in peach colored shirt and black jeans. I looked at her.. she was still sleeping.

Her words are still echoing in my ears.. Did she really had a boy friend? My heart says that she don't have any one in her heart. I'll know her feelings because I don't believe her words.

I went downstairs and prepared coffee for both of us... I took the cup and went upstairs. I was  about to open the door..

Deeksha pov:

He caught my hand and I tried to escape from his hold. I sat next to him and drifted into sleep.

Next day, I got and shocked to see the place. I was covered with a blanket. I got up and looked for  Aditya.. he was not there in the room. I should leave now. I searched for my phone and decided to leave. I took my phone  and opened the door.

I was shocked to see Adi at the entrance of the room. I looked at him and he gave a smile.

"Good Morning..", he said.

"I'm going..". I said.

"Hey!! Where are you going?", He asked me.

"I'll go to my home. ",I said.

"Deeksha.. thanks for dropping me. I'm grateful to you", He said .

"It's OK.. I'm leaving now."I said.

"Deeksha.. you changed a lot in these two years.. even your feelings for me changed right", he said.

"Yaa.. every thing changes with time.. it's true that I loved you in the past but not now... I don't have any feelings for you", I said.

"OK.. I won't disturb you again", He said.

"Are you sure? ",I asked him.

"Yaa.. but you should have this coffee with me", He said and I agreed. He gave me the cup and I sat on the couch.

"What is your boyfriend's name?", He asked me.

Hell with this Boy Friend.. I thought.

"From when did you started to drink?", I asked him.

"Drinking? A long back.. I started it when I lost my love ",He said looking into my eyes and I averted my gaze.

"Don't drink Adi.. it spoils your health ",I said.

"Are you still caring for me?", He asked me.