Chapter 49

Deeksha pov:

I went to Dance classes and I did my rehearsals. I was returning to my home and I saw Adi's vehicle in front of my house.

What is he doing here? I thought and went into the hall in full rage.

I saw him talking to Diya...they are laughing.

How can he talk with other girls? I saw a bandage tied to his wrist.

"What are you doing here?", I yelled at him.

He tried to explain... but I cut him off.

"Get out.. ",I shouted.

"Deeksha please.. let me speak", He said.

"What do you want to talk? I told you everything yesterday itself.. please don't come into my life ",I said harshly.

He walked towards me and I was rooted at my place. He lifted me into his arms and my heart skipped a bit with his touch.

"What are you doing?",I asked  holding his collar tightly.

"Just shut up... ",he said. He took me to a room and dropped me. He locked the door and I was scared of his actions

"What is this ? Please leave me ",I begged him.

"Why ? Why should I leave you? You are my life... I can't leave without you ",He said walking towards me.

I took a few steps back creating distance between us. Soon I was caged between Adi and the stupid wall.

"Adii... I told you yesterday... I have a boy friend . So please don't waste your time ",I said.

"Don't lie..", he shouted scaring me.

"I'm not lying..",I said and he hitt his wounded hand against the wall. It started bleeding immediately.

"Adi.. your hand is bleeding ",I said in tears.

"Yaa.. let it bleed.. why are you caring for me?", He asked.

"Adi... please give me your hand .. I'll do first aid ",I said taking his hand but he jerked my hand.

"Please...", I pleaded him again. He didn't respond.

"Tell me the truth..", he asked testing my patience.

I slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Give me your hand ?", I warned him.

"No... I won't give you ",He said and I slapped him again.

I took his hand into mine. I removed the bandage and tied a new bandage. 

"You still love me.. I can see it in your eyes",He said and I ignored him.

"You can go now.. ",I said and he smiled at me.

"Get out Adii..",I shouted at him and he left.

Ananya pov:

Next day I opened my eyes and I was on Arjun's chest. His hand was encircled around me.

When did he came? Why was I so close to him? I got up from my bed and rushed to washroom. I took and quick shower and came out. I dressed up in salwar and started brushing my wet hair with a towel.