Chapter 34

Ananya pov:

I don't know what happened to this guy. He is reacting different. We reached our home and I was exhausted. Arjun was not talking to me. I tried to talk to him but he is shouting.

He sat on the sofa and started watching TV. I want to know his problem. Why is he behaving like this? Did I committed any mistake?

I went and sat beside him. He acted as if he didn't notice.

"Is everything fine?",I asked him slowly. He ignored my question.

"Arjun I'm talking to you. Tell me what happened to you? Why are you angry?", I asked him.

"Ohh that's great. Now you got time to talk to me.",He said with a sarcastic smile and continued watching TV.

I took the remote and switched off the TV.

"What the hell is this? Why did you switched it off? ",He shouted at me.

"Don't shout at me. What is your problem ?",I asked him.

"Nothing...",he said and went to our room. I followed him. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I saw the caller Id. It was Aditya.

I lifted the call and said Hello Adi..

"Hello Andy.. how is your husband?", He asked me. 

I looked at Arjun and decided to leave the room. I went to balcony and started talking to him.

"Why did you asked about my husband?", I asked him.

"Hey... first tell me is he angry with you?",Adi asked me.

"Yes.. I mean he is not talking to me. I didn't understand the reason.", I said .

"He is possessive on you.",Adi said shocking me.

"What?", I asked him. 

"Yes... he can't see you close to any other guy.", Adi said.

"How can you tell that Adi? May be you are wrong.", I said.

"Andy... I observed him at the food court. The way he looks at you. I'm sure that he hates me..",Adi said.

A smile occupied my lips .

"I will call you later Adi.",I said and disconnected the call.

Oh that's the reason for his anger. He is possessive. He is jealous of Adi. He can't see me close to any other guy. I will tease him now. I'll make him more angry. I thought.

But how can I do all these things? I was thinking and I got an idea. I'll play a prank on him. I'll act as if I was talking to Adi. I went to  our room. he was still sleeping on the bed.

I took my phone and started playing prank. I was laughing loud and I was behaving as i was truly talking to Adi.

Arjun pov:

She was trying a lot to find out the reason. How can I say that I didn't like her best friend? What will she think of me?

Am I possessive? I asked myself. Yes of course I'll be possessive after all she is my wife.

I went to our room and laid on my bed. I heard her phone ringing she took the phone and went outside. After sometime she came in.

She was talking to that idiot. He  called her. I saw her face and it was glowing . She is smiling, laughing.. she is making me angry. How can she talk to that guy like that? My blood started to boil. I felt like something is burning inside me.