Chapter 59

Hi Guys... I thought of not publishing today... but my mood is not good.. so I kept on writing.. so that I can come out of it...

And also I wanna wish my Unni.. today is her birthday...

Many more happy returns of the Unni😍😘... be positive.. nothing is going to happen.. I'll be there with you in any situation... may all your dreams come true..

Karthik pov:

I don't know why I want to dance with her.. I pulled her close and we started moving slowly to the beat.. I kept on staring at her eyes.. She is pulling me into her with her eyes.. I wonder if she is using any spells on me.. I tried hard to control my feelings.. My heart stopped to work... I never left like this before.. I don't know what I'm doing.. This song is making me to lose control... I really want her.. I want her to stay in my arms forever...But Why?

I can't describe how my heart starts beating fast when she is in my arms.. When I look at her.. When I listen to her voice...  But why? I asked my heart and I got the answer.. 

"Tu chahiye", I whispered in her ears.

Kyaa?", She asked me.

"Kuch Nahii..", I said and I don't what I'm doing.. I bent my head and kissed her.. I kissed her to show how badly I want her.. I kissed her softly in the moon light with stars on top of us..and she was shocked by my actions. 

"Wh..at i.s t.hi..s?", she asked coming out of the shock.

"Kiss...", I replied and pulled her more close..

"Do you want me to kiss you again?", I asked and she nodded in no making me to chuckle.

"Then stop your questioning session.. I want to go home", I said and released her.

Soon we were in the car and I started the engine.. She was not even talking to me.. Her eyes were on passing sceneries and my eyes were on her.. She was looking so pretty and I'm lucky to have her in my life..

The first time I saw her in the airport.. My heart whispered that "she is the one",.

I can say that it was love at first sight.. The moment she bumped in me at the airport.. That moment itself I had fallen for her.. She is the only one who had stolen my heart.. 

I even thought of expressing my love.. but when the flight landed in Mumbai..

She was disappeared..I even tried to find her details but I didn't get.. Later I went to New York and I met Riya.. My life changed drastically.. but I didn't forgot her.. She was still revolving in my mind..

Later, I came to know that she was the best friend of Ananya.. She even visited New York and we all enjoyed a lot.. She remained as my friend but I know that I still have feelings for her. She is my soulmate.. and no one can separate us.. 

In the past,I didn't get a chance to confess my feelings but now.. I don't want to miss the chance.. I'll definitely propose her but I need some time.. First I should get succeed in my career.. then I'll propose her.. 

Soon we were at the entrance of our house and she was trying hard with her seat belt.

"What happened?", I asked her and she ignored my question. 

Immediately I went towards her and took her hands into mine. 

"I can do it myself", she said jerking my hands. She was pulling the belt and it hurt her right hand..