Chapter 28

Ananya pov:

Naina forced me to call. I called him but he didn't lift the call. I tried again but there is no response. I was disappointed really disappointed. I thought he would pick me from the hospital  but I don't have any hope now.

"He was not responding to the calls Naina.", I said in a low voice.

"What? What will you do now? Ok wait give me some time I'll ask permission and I'll drop you.",She said in a single breath.

"No Naina. I'll go. I said and took my things to leave. Andy are you OK?", She asked me.

"Yes I'm fine. I need some rest. Ok bye take care.",I said and left the place.

I booked a cab and went to my house. I kept my bag on the table and took my phone. I tried calling Arjun. But there is no response.

Godddd he is making me tensed. Why is he not lifting the call? Where did he kept his phone?
May be he was busy with his work. I thought and decided to give up.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I was looking at the ceiling and thinking about Karthik's condition. A tear drop escaped from my right eye.

I shouldn't cry. I should be strong. Nothing will happen to Karthik. I told myself and wipped my eyes.

I heard my phone ringing. It was my mother in law.

"Hello Mom.",I said lifting the call.

"Hello Ananya. How are you? She asked me. I'm fine mom. What about you and dad .", I asked her.

"We are good. How is your job?", She asked me. "It's pretty good. I really enjoy it.", I said.

"Ok Ananya we are coming tonight to see you.", She said shocking me.

"Actually today morning I called Arjun to say about our visit. But he didn't listen to me.",She said.

What? Why they are visiting all of a sudden? What should I do now? What will she think of me and Arjun staying in different rooms? What should I answer?

"Ok mom. I'll be waiting for you.",I said with a fake smile on my face.

"OK Ananya. I'll see you tonight. Bye for now.", She said and disconnected the call.

My head started spinning. I took my phone and dailed to Arjun. To inform him about the situation. But as usual there is no response.

I want to kill you Arjun. Hell with you.. what should I do now?
Idoit Arjun.. this is all because of you.

I decided to shift my luggage to his room. I packed my things and went to his room. I started keeping my things in a closet. It took more than 1 hour to set everything.

I was really tired my legs started hurting and I'm starving at the same time. I didn't had my lunch in the afternoon as I was busy.

I took my phone to order pizza. I dialed the number and ordered it.  I went downstairs and switched on the TV. I took the remote and started changing the channels. Nothing is interesting.

I heard the calling bell. My pizza came. I thought and rushed to open the door.

To my surprise it was my mother in law and priya Didi. I was really exited seeing them after a long time. I welcomed them in with my teeth flashing white.

"Hello Mom.", I said and took her blessing. "God bless you beta.", She said.

"Didi good to see you.",I said and hugged her. "How are you Ananya?", Didi asked me.