Mistletoe

Ezra stood in the corner of the hall on Krownest. It was Christmas and the rebels were spending the day on Sabine's home planet. It was a cheerful atmosphere as everyone drank, ate and talked to one another. Hera and Kanan were speaking to Ursa about who knows what. Zeb was with Rex and Chopper while Tristan and Rau discussed matters. The rest of the rebellion was in different places of the room, but Ezra stood quietly at the walls. 

"Hey."

Ezra looked over to see Sabine approaching him. 

"You alright?" She asked standing next to the teen. 

"Yeah, I'm okay, just thinking that's all" Ezra replied. 

"It's nice to be here isn't it?" Sabine asked him.

"Yeah, good to be with everyone. I still can't believe your mother allowed this." 

"Oh trust me, it took me a long time to convince her Ezra" Sabine told him. 

Ezra smiled slightly and the two fell silent, looking back out at the party.  

"Hey, look what we're standing under" Sabine said glancing up. 

Ezra looked at the ceiling and saw a crop of green herbs hanging in a bunch. 

"Hey, isn't that mistletoe?" Ezra asked.

"Yup." 

Before Ezra knew it, Sabine had grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a passionate and blissful kiss. The boy's eyes widened before closing and kissing back. This lasted at least fifteen seconds before both pulled away, smiling at one another.

"Sabine." 

Both teens looked round and felt their stomachs drop. Everyone was staring at them. Heat rose to Ezra and Sabine's faces as they realised everyone had seen them kiss. Tristen was gawping at his sister like he'd lost his mind.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"Uhhhh" the Mandalorian pointed to the mistletoe above them. 

"Yup, saw that one coming" Kanan muttered to Hera.

"How?" Hera asked

"I put the mistletoe there."