Chapter 14

Matt's  P.O.V.

I hate myself too. But I had no other choice. I have to teach her dancind and I couldn't find another way since she is so stubborn. I am so afraid what she will do, that she will run away and never talk to me again. My brain is working pretty fast and I'm trying to predict her actions while I'm also trying to come up with some excuses or apologies to persuade her to stay.

„Brothers are sleeping at some friends of theirs. Will you stay with me tonight?" As usually I didn't know what should I expect from her so I just ask the simplest question. She shrugs her eyebrows as if she didn't understand but in her eyes are whiping bolts so I know that she just doesn't know if I actually mean it.

„You have just cruelly used me during the sex and I should sleep with you here tonight?!" She says in increduous voice.

„Please. I need you to stay tonight. We can do whatever you want, you can use me anyhow you want." I can't believe that I'm begging her. I hate myself for wanting her to sleep next to me so much when all we do is hanging out nomcommitaly. It's all about enjoyment and I know that Em is ok with that. I was glad for every moment that I can spend with her and at the same time I hate it, because I know I don't deserve her. I don't deserve her while I do what I do, but I can't stop and I can't let her go. I move closer and rest my forehead against hers.

„Please." I whisper to the dark. As an answer she presses her lips against mine. I couldn't hold a sigh of relief and I move even closer. She has full lips, little biliarde from kissing and so soft that I feel like kissing the clouds.

„So we first shall make some dinner."
Em resufed any help so I take some time to work on my notebook. When I look up I see her dancing, dressed only in my wide T-shirt, making me smile.

I guess, she is cooking rice now, cutting some vegetable and dancing at the same time. I have to admit, my whole body feels it too, that she is hot. I stand up, round the table so I'm standing right behind her. Her mind is somewhere else so she doesn't notice me, till I hug her from behind and I feel her jumping a bit. I kiss the space between her neck and shoulders making her sigh and smile. I know that I have a control over her and I like it, because she has way too much control over me.

„What are you cooking?" I slowly turn her to face me.

„Risotto."

„Can it wait a while?" I trace kisses along her jawl to the chest. Through the thin cloth of my T-shirt I see her boobs, and hear her breath stuck. She needs to cough a bit and then she says in a trembling voice.

„I'm afraid that not." I move my hands to her thighs and pull up the T so I can grab her butt.

„Not only a minute? I'm sure I'd use it very well."

„Well, I agree with that." I thought that I did it, I persuaded her till she continues, „Since you want to use the time so efficiently....here...this put on the table and then get us two plates." She gives me a pan with some sauce and plate with grated cheese. Then she turns and continues cooking.

Emily is a great cook. I don't know where she learnt it, since I know her mum I doubt that she got it from her. When we finish up the dinner I get up to wash the dishes, Em immediately wanting to help me.

„Hey, don't mind it." I hold her hand and pull her closer.

„The dishes won't wash themselves."

„Yes, they will. You'll see." I kiss her to draw her attention and I succeeded, pulling her even closer to me and backing to the countertop. She tucks her hands into my hair and kisses me hard. I wanted to go to the bedroom, but Em takes off the T's and I got better idea. I put her thighs around me and place her on the top of the kitchen desk, I'm hard so I quickly take off my jeans and boxers at the same time. Ema raises a bit helping me to take off her underwear as well. I quickly take out a small package from the jeans and I'm about to put it on when Ema stops me.