Chapter-13

Kabir POV 

I was being held back from going back to my room by my cousins. They wanted money as shagun. I gave them 21000 cash. When I entered the room, I saw Shreya standing near the window. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She saw me and half smiled. I knew she was nervous and not ready to practically get intimate with a stranger. I will give her all the time she needs but I can have some fun at her expense right??
I started walking near her and pinned her to the wall.

"I hope you know that tonight is a very special night?" I asked her seriously.

"I...we....I have...never.." She stuttered.

"Relax Shreya, I know you are not ready yet. Heck! We are practically strangers. Take all the time you want. I won't lie to you saying that you are the first woman I'll be with, but I promise you that I will always stay loyal to you." I said.

"Kabir, thank you so much for this! I was absolutely not prepared for it and I wondered if you would... you know.. force me.." She said.

" I would never do that." I said sincerely.

"You take the room to get rid of those jewellery, I'll change in the washroom." I said.
she nodded.

"Kabir, can you please bring my suitcase from downstairs?" She asked.

" You don't have to request sweetheart, just order." I said making her blush again. I love it when she blushes because of me.
I went down, got her bags and gave them to her. I then went to change.

Shreya POV

I was trying to get rid of hundreds of hairpins. I was damn tired. Kabir came out of the washroom shirtless. I immediately closed my eyes.

"Wear your shirt!" I shouted.

"Why wifey? Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked. I could feel his smirk.

"You can open your eyes. I'm sober now." He said and walked towards me.
He then made me sit on the stool and started helping me to get rid of those bloody pins. I thanked him and went to change in the washroom. It was huge. I wore my Hello Kitty! T'shirt and pyjamas. I went out and he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow.

"You are looking very cute!" He said.
I simply rolled my eyes. He came to me and held me by my shoulders.

"Never roll your eyes on me Mrs Rathore or there will be consequently later on." He said seriously and I nodded like an obedient child.

"I will take the couch, you sleep on the bed." He said.
"No Kabir, this bed is big enough to accommodate both of us. We will place pillow walls between us. The couch will be very uncomfortable for you." I said.

"Are you sure that you'll be comfortable in sleeping next to me?" He asked.
"No problem at all." I said and he nodded.
The moment my head touched the pillow I was so relaxed.
"Goodnight Kabir." I said.
"Goodnight Shreya and dream of me." He added.
Within next 10 minutes sleep consumed me.
"Shreya get up. Its 8:30." A voice said.

"2 minutes mumma." I whined.

I don't know how I automatically got up when I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and started to panic when I saw completely different surroundings.

"Shreya relax!! You are in your new house." Kabir said sensing my panic.
I just nodded. 

"Get ready. Its your first rasoi today and then I'll drop you to your parents house for pagphera ceremony.

I was trying to wear a saree by viewing a video on YouTube but failing miserably.
"Shreya are you done? Come quickly." Roshni Bhabhi said.

I opened the door and asked her to come in. The moment she saw me she went bonkers and started laughing. I pouted.

"Silly, you could have asked for help if you didn't knew how to tie a saree. Wait let me help you." She said.
She draped the saree around me beautiful and then we went downstairs.

Shreya's look.

I immediately went to the kitchen and greeted mom

I immediately went to the kitchen and greeted mom. She instructed me to prepare kheer. This was the first time I had stepped into the kitchen to cook rather than to eat besides coffee and maggi of course. I was very nervous.

After it was done, I took it to the dining table and served it to everyone.

"The kheer is very tasty beta. Hema give her that gift." Dad asked mom. She gave me a very beautiful set of jewellery. I hesitated to accept it but mom forced me. Siddharth bhaiya and Roshni Bhabhi gave me a very pretty bracelet. I thanked them all. Everyone liked the kheer except for Kabir. He didn't utter a word and was just sitting. I felt a little bad but then forced these thoughts out of my mind.

Shreya's jewellery.

Then I went to our room to grab my clutch and cell to go home

Then I went to our room to grab my clutch and cell to go home. As soon as I entered the room, Kabir closed the door and came towards me.

"The kheer Was very tasty. I loved it." Saying this, he kissed my knuckles and I blushed.
He went down to his knees and made me wear a ring which I might add was very pretty. We then started for my house.

 We then started for my house

Hii guys!!Another update. Keep the votes and comments coming. I live you all. Bye.