Chapter-47

Shreya POV-

Thank god I had handed Advika over to Anika before fainting. Yes, I did really faint!

" Shreya, are you okay? Will you be able to do the interview or shall I appoint someone else?" Vaibhav asked, concerned.

" Don't you are Vaibhav. Only Shreya will do the interview!" Anika exclaimed, knowing very well, what level of fan girl I am of SRK.

" Anika, relax." I said. She nodded.

Vaibhav handed over the interview details and questions to me. I still am in a state of shock.

I immediately called mumma to inform her about the same. She keeps on saying that meeting SRK will only be in my dreams! Now see, she is WRONG.

" Mumma, guess whom I am interviewing?" I asked, as soon as she picked up my call.

" The Prime Minister?" She asked.

" No.'' I said.

" The President?" She asked again.

" No mumma!" I whined.

" The topper of this year?" She asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes.

" No mumma. I am interviewing Shahrukh Khan!!" I said.

" Shreya, did you just wake up from your sleep. You are married, stop fantasizing over men who are not Kabir." She said.

" Mummaaaaa........ What are you saying?" I asked, embarrassed obviously.

" I am telling the truth only." She said seriously.

" Anyway, mumma. I am not dreaming. I am really interviewing SRK." I said.

" That's great. But make sure that you don't die with excitement before meeting him." She said sarcastically.

" Mumma! I have called you to give such a happy news and here you are poking fun at me!" I exclaimed.

" Shreya, for me the happy news will be that you are going to have a baby." She said.

" Mumma, you are unbelievable!!" I said.

" Okay, now tell me when will the interview air in TV?" She asked.

" It will be live at 8." I said.

" All the best. We all will watch." She said.

" Okay mumma. I got to go now. Byeee." I sang.

" Bye and grow up." She said.

I rolled my eyes again and she hung up.

I was so engrossed in reading the questions that I did not see the time.

" Shreya! Go and get ready for the interview. Shahrukh will be here within some 20 minutes." Mayank said.

" What!" I exclaimed and looked at the watch. It was 7.

I dashed to the green room to wear the best outfit I have in the office.

Shreya's look-