Chapter- 29

Shreya POV

" Rohit! You duffer. Khyati is going into labour. Why do you have such a thick skull?" Virat bhai explained and I just facepalmed myself. 

"You guys go and call everyone from their rooms, I'll be with Khyati bhabhi till then." I said and they both nodded.

Khyati bhabhi was very much in pain. The baby was coming to the world 10 days before the scheduled time.

" Bhabhi, it's okay, have patience and everything will be okay." I told her gently stroking her head.

Within 2 minutes, everyone was present in Rohit bhai's room including Jahanavi and Anika.

" I am going to take the car out. We have to rush to the hospital as soon as possible." Papa said and we all nodded.

" If we all go then who will stay at home with Jahanavi. We cannot take her to the hospital. She is just a kid and may get sick." Riya bhabhi said worriedly.

" Don't worry bhabhi, I and Anika will stay at home with Jahanavi. You take care of Khayti bhabhi and the coming baby." I assured her.

" I will be at home with Shreya and Anika too. We will take care of the requirements here at home." Virat bhai said said and I nodded.

They all left for hospital. I then put Jahanavi to bed and went to the dining room where Virat bhai and Anika were sitting.

" Let's hope that everything is done properly and Jahanavi gets a new playmate." I said.

"I don't know but we will have to try to knock some sense into Rohit. He is becoming a father but still is very irresponsible." Virat bhai said.

" He will automatically start feeling the sense of responsibility once he holds the child." I assured him.

"  You guys remember when Janu was born, you both and Rohit decorated the nursary for her? Let's do the same." He said.

" Excellent idea bhai! Let's start." I said.

" Wait, Wait, Wait...... There is one problem. We don't have any materials to decorate the nursery." Anika said.

" Don't worry yaar, I have that husband of mine to arrange everything. If he wants forgiveness, we will have to do what I say." I said and smirked.

" You are one evil wife princess." Virat bhai said and I just shrugged.

I dialed Kabir's number.

" Shreya? What happened? Are you okay? Why are you calling me right now?" He asked.

" You keep on saying that you are THE KABIR RATHORE and can do anything. Now is the time to prove it." I said in a challenging voice.

" Are you challenging me Mrs Rathore? Fine! Let's see who wins here. Now tell me, what do you want me to do?" He asked me.

" You are supposed to bring me a crib and all the decorative items for a gender neutral nursery. Khyati bhabhi has gone into labour and Virat bhai, Anika  and I have decided to do the nursery for the baby." I explained to him.

" And why will I do that Mrs Rathore? I mean what will I get?" He asked.

" Tsk... tsk.... Mr Rathore. You still have that arrogant businessman mode on? Are you forgetting that I'm still angry with you. So if you want forgiveness, you will have to earn it." I said happily.

" Fine Mrs Rathore, but there was no need of blackmailing me. I would have done it anyways because now there will be one more person who will call me fufaji and I love it." He said and I hung up the phone.

See, this is why it is very difficult to stay angry at this man.

" Work done." I said and grinned.

" This is the way you talk to your husband, I have taught you better than this." Virat bhai said mimicking mumma and we three of us burst out laughing.

" Okay now calm down or else the neighbours will think that someone is being murdered in the house." Bhai said. 

Jahanavi was already downstairs by then.

" Bua I cannot sleep. I want to meet my brother or sister." She said pouting.

" Baby, you will be the first one to know when the baby comes home. For now, let's watch TV." I told her.

It was almost 2 when I heard the doorbell. Virat bhai opened the door and there he was, Kabir was standing there with all his glory along with is security. I just rolled my eyes.

" Hello people! All the required things are here. Now get to work." He said.

" Kabir are you staying here for the night." Bhai ordered.

" No, he is not."I said and Kabir faked a hurt expression on his face.

" I cannot stay Virat. We have guests over at house and it will be difficult for Siddharth to handle them alone. Roshni bhabhi has also gone to her mother's place and mom is alone to do all the work." He said.

Suddenly I started feeling very guilty. Kabir must have read my facial expressions. 

" It's okay Shreya. Mom would have anyway forced you to come here after hearing the news that Khyati bhabhi was in labour." He said.

" Shreya, walk Kabir out to his car." Virat bhai ordered leaving no space for arguments.

As soon as I was out of the door with him, he apologised to me.

" No Kabir, I am sorry. It was very childish of me to come here without informing everyone." I said.

" Okay so now we forgive each other. Let me know when we have to reach the hospital tomorrow to meet the baby." He said and I nodded. We bid each other bye.

God I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and in laws.

All of us started decorating the nursery. It was after 4 that we were done. Jahanavi was long asleep. 

The nursery was looking like this-

We all were loving it.

"Bhai call papa. It has been too long." Anika said.

" Yes Virat bhai. They should have called us by now." I added worriedly. Virat bhai nodded and called but now one was picking the call.

It was nearly 6 now.

" That's it. We all are going to the hospital right now. Shreya and Anika, get yourselves and Jahanavi ready." Virat bhai declared.

We were just on the staircase and Virat bhai's phone went off. He put it on speaker.

"IT'S A BABY BOY." Papa declared and our happiness had no bound.

Hey guys. I may not be able to update in the coming weeks so I am trying my best to satiate all of my readers which these parts. Remember that I love you all for your support. Enjoy. Until next time. Bye.

PS- Do vote, comment and share. I appreciate it all.