Chapter-30

Shreya POV

When papa announced that it was a baby boy, we all were elated. 

" Papa when will bhabhi be discharged?" I asked him.

" In some hours beta, both Khyati and the baby are completely safe." He said.

" Where is Rohit?" Virat bhai asked.

" Yes uncle, how is he? Did he faint when he heard the news?" Anika asked and we all chuckled.

" Papa we are coming to the hospital now." Virat bhai said.

" No Virat. We will come in some hours. You all stay there. It's not good to bring Jahanavi to the hospital." Papa said.

" Kabir and his parents are here Shreya. Did you inform him? " Papa questioned.

" Noooooooooo..... He cannot see the baby before I do." I shouted in a dramatic manner.

" Beta, your voice has reached to him and he is laughing at you. Moreover, it is a hospital. See this is why I am not calling you all. You tend to get over exited to the extent that all of you become uncontrolable." Papa said. I just pouted.

We then hung up.

" Let's just decorate the whole house in the mean time. Nothing else to do. We all are taking leave from our work." Anika ordered and Virat bhai and I nodded out heads.

" Papa then I will also not go to school." Jahanavi said.

" Nothing important in school today right?" Virat bhai questioned her.

" Nope." She said and we all went to freshen up. I cannot believe that we were up all night.

I got ready and Anika got Jahanavi ready. She needs to do it. Next, she is going to be a mother.

" We are decorating the house with flowers." Virat bhai said.

We started decorating the house. It was done in 2 hours and looked somewhat like this-

 It was done in 2 hours and looked somewhat like this-

I personally liked the decorations. It was 12 noon now and I was getting restless. I called Kabir.

" How is the baby?" I asked him as soon as he picked up the call.

" Why should I tell you? " He asked. I am sure he must be smirking.

" Fine! Don't tell, but yes, forget my forgiveness also." Now it was my turn to smirk.

" Shreya, I am really sorry na. Now you only tell me what do you want me o do to earn your forgiveness? " He asked.

" Send me the baby's picture." I told him.

" I can't, doctors are running some precautionary tests over him." He said.

" Fine!" I pouted.

" I will ttyl." He said.