Chapter-23

Shreya POV

I had a lot of fun in Paris with Kabir. It was like living my dream. But good things don't last long and it was time to go back to Mumbai.

"Shreya are you ready? We have to leave for the airport." Kabir asked.

"I'm ready. Let's go." He replied.

We then boarded the flight and were back to Mumbai. Siddharth bhai was there to pick us up.

"Bhai why did you bother? You could just have sent the driver." Kabir said and I nodded.

"Kabir it's no bother. Now shut up and let's go home. Everyone is waiting for you guys." He said.

We reached home and Aditya came running to us. I gave him the box of chocolates that I bought for him.

"Thank you chachi! You remembered!!" He said.

"Of course I do Adi." I said.

"You people go freshen up and come for lunch." Dad said.

We went to your room. I was taking my clothes out and then suddenly Kabir hugged me from back and started caressing my neck.

"Kabir please. Not now." I said but he had no effect of my words.

"Kabirr...let me go. I need to change." I said.

"I never stopped you from changing. Go on." He said and I hit on his chest playfully.

"Such a pervert." I muttered.

"I heard that Mrs Rathore." He said. I just ran to the washroom. After this we went to the dining room.

"How did Paris treat you?" Roshni Bhabhi asked.

"It was awesome.!" I chirped.

"And Kabir?" She whispered in my ears.

I just widened my eyes and blushed. After this dinner was a silent affair.

After dinner I saw Aditya seeing TV and went to sit with him. He was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

"Aditya I love you." I said and jumped onto the sofa.

"Shreya go to sleep today. You must be jet lagged." Bhabhi said sitting with us.

"Bhabhi it's Harry Potter. How much I may be jet lagged, I can't miss it." I said.

"Ikr Harry Potter is life!!" She chirped.

"See Siddharth and Kabir, this is what your mother was talking about her daughter in laws being babies." Papa said to both of this.

"Shreya come let's sleep. You must be tired." He said.

"Kabir it's Harry Potter. I'm not missing it." I said.

"Fine! But I'm going to sleep." He said.

"Goodnight!" I chirped. Everyone went to sleep except for the three of us.

The movie was over in the next 1.5 hours and we retired to our rooms. As I stepped in mine, I saw Kabir working on his laptop.

"And someone said that he was going to sleep." I said.

"Owning a multi billion company comes along with certain drawbacks." He said arrogantly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me Mrs Rathore?" He asked.

"Idk. Maybe or maybe not." I said.

He just shut his laptop down and walked towards me. I started walking back as a reflex action.