Chapter-42

Shreya POV

Next day, everyone was back. Everyone includes Bua dadi too!

I went and touched her feet and high-fived Aditya.

" Shreya, how is your friend?" Roshni bhabhi asked.

" She is fine bhabhi, gave birth to a little doll." I told her excitedly.

" That's great!" Bhabhi said.

" Kabir beta, don't you think that you should have a kid too?" Bua dadi asked Kabir.

" Yes bua dadi." Kabir said looking towards me slyly.

I just blushed.

" Then give me good news soon bahu." Bua dadi said looking towards me.

I nodded and Kabir lifted an eyebrow.

Well, this is getting awkward.

" Mom, Kabir and I were planning to go to mumma's place for lunch. Come with us na, all of you." I asked her.

" Beta, today we all are tired. You both only go, we will come some other day." Dad said.

" Okay dad." I said and went to the kitchen to get some snacks for everyone.

" Shreya, I've got something for you." Roshni bhabhi said entering the kitchen.

" What is it bhabhi?" I asked her.

" See for yourself." She said and gave me a packet. They were very pretty danglers.

" Bhabhi! They are so pretty!" I said and hugged her

She chuckled.

We got the tea/coffee and snacks for everyone and were sitting peacefully in the living room when Aditya interrupted.

" Chachi, what happened on your neck?" He asked.

Bua dadi looked horrified, mom, dad, bhai and bhabhi were refraining themselves from laughing and Kabir had an arrogant smirk plastered on his face.

I then touched my neck and immediately realized that it was a goddamn hickey.

I blushed.

" Chachi......tell na how did you get hurt?" Aditya asked innocently.

" Adi, a bug bit me." I said and excused myself from the living room, only to go to the bedroom and hide that thing.

" Kabir is such a (censored)." I said.

" Bad habit Mrs Rathore. You should talk about your husband with respect and here you are cursing him." Kabir said entering the room.

I threw at him the nearest thing to me. A hair brush but his reflexes are good.

" Why did you not tell me about it?" I asked angrily.

" I am a very possesive man Shreya. I like to show to the world what is mine." He said.