{Chapter 12}

Another week.

You watched, your eyes becoming dull again. Your hope was gone once more. There is no way he'll ever wake up, you thought. There was nothing you could do. "Child, you should rest and get some fresh air." You would then turn to him, a weak and pitiful smile on your now-pale face.

"Do not worry, sir. I'll be okay." With that said, you looked over to Jeff and held his hand. There was only the sound of the monitor, indicating the rhythm of his heartbeat. There was rarely anything else, except. . . for that one day.

A loud slamming of the door echoed through the halls of the mansion. Most of the other Creepypasta were out on missions that Slenderman had assigned them. "Hello!?" a deep, unfamiliar voice shouted angrily.

"S-Sully, p-please. Y-You may disturb someone."

"Stop being a wuss and help me find someone!" You peaked your head out of the room and down the stairway. There in the middle of the doorway stood a fairly tall man with brown hair and scars all across his face. His eyes were a deep green. "I swear, you leave for a few months and everyone-." He stopped in the middle of the sentence, his forest green eyes staring into your [eye color] ones.

After a few minutes, you interrupted the silence by asking, "Wh-Who are you?" He took a step closer on the stairs, causing you to take a step back.

"We are Lui and Sully. Who is this vision of beauty standing in front of me?" You kept taking a step backwards as he took another one closer to you. For some reason, alarms were going off in your head. Why was he taking such a liking to you? Why was he coming so close to you? Eventually, you were trapped against the wall, and he put a hand above your shoulder, pinning you.

"I-I'm [Name]. Why is it of any importance to you?" you asked, trying to keep your confidence and cool demeanor. He got close to your face.

"Never before have I seen anyone so beautiful." His face got uncomfortably close to yours, his rough lips brushing against yours gently. You froze. With your mind running a thousand miles, you couldn't think of what to do. You began to squirm, hoping that it would cause him to flinch so you could make a run for it.

"Sully. Lui." He turned around to see Slender a few feet away, holding onto the dark wood railing. "It is very nice for you to be back, but, please. Give Miss [Last Name] some space." He turned back to you, his eyes incredibly intense; within a couple of seconds, he pulled back.

"About time someone welcomed me, but you're kinda late. I was just about to score." His eyes suddenly got soft.

"S-Sorry, sir. S-Sully has been kind of out of control." He looked down the hall. "I-Is Jeff out?" Your vision began to get blurry and your body swayed, unbalanced.

"Well, you see. There is a lot that happened." That was the last bit that you could hear before falling over on your side.

"[Name]!" Sully yelled, picking you up. The world fell into a world of darkness, and you were knocked out.