{Chapter 19}

You felt a shiver as you slowly opened your eyes. You cuddled closer to your lover's chest, hoping that you would either get some snuggles or some warmth. You weren't disappointed as you felt his familiar arms wrap around you and pull you closer for warmth. You giggled and you felt him place a soft kiss on your head; you could feel his gentle smile. "Baby, you should get up," Jeff said.

"I don't wanna!!" you whined childishly.

"But it's snowing, dear," he whispered into your ear. You ignored his warm breath that hit your neck (which would usually get you to turn into a blushing mess) and jumped out of your covers. Sure enough, the white snow was slowly falling and landing gently on the ground outside of the mansion. You gasped, a huge grin on your face. Your [eye color] eyes danced with excitement as you spun around.

"It's snowing!" you squealed with glee. Your boyfriend chuckled as he sat up. You had slowly begun to show your childish side when you got excited. It was a strange sight to see, since you were known for your quietness and seriousness. Nonetheless, Jeff found it adorable and it made him love you even more.

"You know what this means?" You tilted your head in curiosity as he stood and slid his usual white hoodie on. (He actually had a closet full of jeans and hoodies, most of which were white.) He then walked over to you, holding your hands gently. "Slendy always makes pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfasts for days that it snows, especially since it's at a time where it's supposed to get warmer. Snow usually makes it harder for work, so the tradition makes those days not as unbearable." You smiled.

"And for Toby?" Jeff sighed in irritation.

"Twitchy there gets his own waffle," he grumbled.

"Hey! Don't call him that! You know how self-conscious he is about it already. He doesn't need anymore relentless teasing." The black-haired male raised his eyebrows. If you knew anything about Jeff, it was that he was always ready for a fight, debate, or just prove someone wrong in general. It just meant that he felt comfortable around you.

"I can tease him however much I damn right please. Did you forget about what he did to me?" You rolled your eyes.

"Your brother almost did the same thing to me, yet you still give him a bro-hug and the nod that you did every time before like nothing happened."

"Well, is he even your friend?" he asked earnestly. "Ever since you stopped him and started defending me, he barely even looks at you!" You adverted your gaze to the ground. Yeah, it was true. It hurt a lot, and hearing it out loud made the burn even worse. The smiling killer seemed to pick up on his mistake, because he sighed and held your hand. "A queen among peasants," he whispered before getting on one knee and kissing your hand. You blushed deeply and sighed, looked away. This time, though, it wasn't out of grief, but out of bashfulness. Yeah, you were happy to be with Jeff, but you still got embarrassed very easily.

With a wide grin, he picked you up and sung you around. "Jeff!" you laughed happily, looking up at him. He looked down, his blue eyes piercing your [eye color] ones. His eyes had seemed to become more vivid over the couple of months when you two confessed your love for each other. They were so much more happy and joyful. It was fun when you both were sent out on missions, although this rarely happened because Slenderman was scared that you two would distract each other, resulting in your deaths. But, even after your work was done and you both would return to the mansion covered in blood, you two would both shower and change before snuggling in bed, whether to a movie, to your chatter, or just to silence. Everything was magic when you two were together, and you couldn't be happier. [Pet's Name] and Smile Dog were getting along quite well, too, which you both found adorable. Whenever you two would walk into an empty room, the two would most likely be in there, and pull away from each other as soon as they were spotted. Some times, when they really wanted to be alone, they would growl threateningly until they were alone once more.

You began to dig through your drawers, looking for something to wear. Jeff's happy smile slowly turned into a perverted on as he held you from behind. You instantly knew something was up and began to blush. "How about you let me help you get dressed, dear~?" he purred into your ear. You turned around and pushed him away by his chest with three fingers.

"Sorry, but if I let you do that, we'll miss breakfast." He pouted and whimpered as you pushed him out the door.

"No fair! You know I left my key on the nightstand!" he yelled. You laughed lowly and began to look through your drawers once more. You either chose or (Your choice.) Either one you chose, you walked out to see Jeff blushing like mad. He then held you close in his arms. "A true queen in deed." You blushed.

"Get a room," EJ's British accent rang through the hallway, causing you both to look over. "Really, go ahead. We'll understand. More pancakes for us." You could hear his smirk behind that blue mask of his. It made you growl quietly.

"Don't bet on it, Jack. In fact," you sprinted down. "I'll even get there first!" EJ gave Jeff a look before running down after you. In the end, you both fell on your faces in the doorway of the dining room, laughing happily. Your boyfriend picked you up and carried you to your seats. You blushed deeply at the action, but found it sweet never the less. A griddle and a waffle iron with bowls of batter and goodies to cook inside your breakfasts. A kettle on a portable stove-top was already on with boiling water for hot chocolate. Everyone was laughing and messing around, having a great time.

"Bro, what was your first job, anyway?" Lui asked suddenly. He seemed hesitant, and the demeanor of the room changed in an instant. You looked around with unsettled confusion.

"Um, yeah, babe. What was your first mission?" He turned to you. His face was paler than usual and his form was trembling in an unfamiliar way.

"I-I, um, burned a house down." Then it clicked in your mind.

"You killed them. . " you whispered, standing and slowly stepping away from him.

"In his defense, he is the most popular of us. It's quite possible that he killed a lot of the people you know," BEN said. Jeff shot him a glare causing him to laugh nervously. "Sorry, probably doesn't help."

"I-I can't even. . ." You grabbed your bag that was on your chair and walked out. A few feet into it, you walked back. "Forgot the hot chocolate," you explained as you filled your thermos with the liquid and walked out again.