[20_junhao]

(ohmygod its chap 20 already shit that was quick i was planning to end this at around 30 chapters,, i don't like draggy stories but just a quick thank you to all of yall who are still with me on this i love you ♡)

______________________________________

Mingyu was way more nervous than he should be. He's heading towards the bowling alleyㅡ the whole squad will finally be playing together this afternoon, and wonwoo will be officially introducing minghao to the rest of them.

Just the thought of seeing the two together again made mingyu shift uncomfortably. His phone slipped from his sweaty palms, clattering to the marble floor. Mingyu cursed under his breath.

He bent down to grab itㅡ

Someone else beat him to it.

Mingyu looked up in surprise, at a smiling minghao. The shorter male handed the device back to mingyu.

"Thanks," mingyu forced a smile as he thanked the chinese boy.

"No problem. You're heading towards the alley right ?"

Mingyu nodded, then realised that minghao was alone. "You're on your own ? Where's wonwoo ?"

"Oh, he had to go meet the agent manager for something, so i told him i'll be fine going to the alley myself," minghao smiled sheepishly, "but i guess i was wrong... can you bring me there ? i'm not sure where to go now, after this turn."

"O-oh... sure, we're heading to the same place anyway," mingyu spluttered, a little taken aback by how plainly honest minghao was.

Minghao's innocent and warm personality was difficult to dislike, and mingyu really didn't want to hate on him, but some part of himself just prevents him from being nice to the other boy.

The two of them walked to the bowling alley together in awkward silence, both not knowing how to break it.

______________________________________

After wonwoo finally joined the others at the bowling alley, the game started.

When it wasn't either of their turns, wonwoo decided to ask mingyu what was bothering him.

Wonwoo pulled mingyu away from the rest of the agents standing around the bowling lanes to the back of the alley, with a vending machine obscuring others' view of them both.

"Okay. You're acting weird. Somethings wrong, and you don't wanna tell me. I don't want our friendship to be ruined again because of some misunderstanding." wonwoo started off.

"W-what ? Since when was i acting weird ?" mingyu asked, stammering, fingers fiddling with the edge of his shirt.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "Mingyu, please. You can fool everyone else, but do you really think all these years of our friendship were all pointless ? I can tell you're bothered about something."

Wonwoo sighed when he received no response from the other boy.

"You don't like minghao ?" he guessed.

Mingyu bit his lip.

"I... still don't quite trust him..." mingyu lied.

"Really ? But you've never been this suspicious of others...i don't get it." wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows, unconvinced.

"Well, he is from the Gild after all. Our enemy. You won't know when he might betray us and go back."

"Going back to the Gild would mean an immediate death sentence for him, mingyu. Its true. All recruits swear on their life to never leave once they're part of the Gild. Minghao can't go back." wonwoo explained.