[26_lies]

(warning !! some cussing ahead tho i always curse in my a/ns so i dont think yall actually give a shit lmAO and also long chapter ahead ;))

______________________________________

Jihoon bit his lip, his eyes squinted in concentration at the glowing screen before him. His fingers flew across the keyboard, position of the keys all too familiar for him to even spare them a glance.

He didn't have that luxury. The team needed him now, or they'll be stuck.

Seokmin was supposed to help him, but he was making so many mistakes that jihoon had to tell him to take a break before he messes up even further.

It was strange. This wasn't seokmin's first time, but jihoon guessed he was just nervous that mingyu wasn't with them.

Though he was alone on this, jihoon still managed it pretty well and finished fast enough, pulling out a map showing the layout of the whole building.

"Seungcheol, there's actually another level down." jihoon's voice rang through the intercom after he scanned through the building layout.

"Knew it. How do we get there ?" seungcheol said, a slight hint of excitement sparking his tone.

"Uh okay wait a sec..." jihoon mumbled.

"oh shit."

"What happened ?"

"Nothing to worry about. There's something wrong with the computerㅡ it just randomly shut down. Hansol and i can fix that." jisoo replied calmly.

He got up with the other mechanic from the back of the room towards the others sitting behind the computers in front.

"Yep we got this. Just hold up for a bit." hansol added reassuringly as he started to work on turning on the computer.

"Ok, but do it fast please." seungcheol said, sounding a little impatient.

______________________________________

[meanwhile]

Mingyu wasn't sure if he was really in this situation, or he was just having a nightmare at this point. He'd like to think it was the latter.

Before sunrise on the roof, he was knocked out by a girl who was way more skilled in combat than he was, and before he knew it, he was trapped in a room somewhere  underground. Not to mention, he had completely no idea why this was happening to him.

"What the hell did i do to you ??"

"It isn't you, pretty boy." said the man who mingyu had already started hating from the bottom of his guts. "Its that little admirer of yours i'm after,"the green haired man chuckled, pulling out a small device, "but he's a little shy, so i need you to help coax him out for me, if you don't mind."

"When the fuck did i have an admirer ?? And how do you even know when i myself don't ??" mingyu was so frustrated to the point of wanting to pull at his hair, but he realised that he couldn't. His hands were tied.

The man laughed. "Don't worry. You'll definitely get to know who he is soon."

A girl walked into the room, boots clacking on the marble. Mingyu recognised her as the one who grappled him off the roof.

"Inferno, they're in the building. There are a total of 6 agents, one injured by the bombs on the first level." she said.

Inferno smirked. "Well, at least the traps worked. Bring in the stuff... we need to prepare our little present for the guests."