[28_addicted]

Wonwoo couldn't believe it.

Seokmin was the one who betrayed them.

He had confessed to the whole team about it the next day, begging for forgiveness.

Wonwoo wasn't sure if he would ever look at seokmin as a friend again, but for the fact that it wasn't exactly seokmin's fault, he was going to try.

During his failed mission with wonwoo, seokmin had gotten caught by inferno while escaping, but wonwoo didn't know. He had been threatened that if he did not work for the gild and keep an eye on wonwoo for inferno, something would happen to all his friends.

Inferno promised seokmin that none of them, including wonwoo, would be hurt if he did as he was told. Seokmin really did care about wonwoo, but he was forced into collecting information on who wonwoo cared about the most. He needed evidence to prove that it was mingyu, so he stole the last page of wonwoo's book to prove it.

Seokmin and inferno talked through video message, which explained why seokmin was so late to meet jisoo that day. He was talking to inferno after stealing the page.

After getting the evidence, inferno had no problem kidnapping mingyu.

Everyone was shocked by this piece of information, as they never expected an innocent sunshine like seokmin to ever betray them. But that was exactly why he did. He was too gullible.

And because of this, almost everyone forgave him.

However, the government wasn't as lenient. They put the boy on suspension from missions for 6 months, and the only work he was allowed to do was archiving.

As for yeri, she had officially joined the government. Wonwoo found her holding hands with another female field agent during lunch. Their height difference was cute, and even wonwoo thought they looked really good together.

What's her name again ?

Wonwoo remembered it sounded a lot like soonyoung.

Was she the reason why yeri left the gild ?

From the way yeri looks at the taller girl, wonwoo decided that she probably was.

______________________________________

[yesterday]

(uh theres gonna be a little bit of *ahem* stuff from here,, not smut tho lol but skip till the next chapter if u dont wanna read this)

Mingyu sighed as he pulled the curtains around wonwoo's infirmary bed to give the two of them their much needed privacy.

On the right of wonwoo's bed, soonyoung wouldn't leave them alone, and junhao being so mushy on the left side wasn't helping the situation either.

Done with what he was doing, mingyu sat down beside the bed.

Wonwoo sat up in his bed. "Uhm... i'm pretty sure you have many questions that need to be answered, so i guess you can start asking."

Mingyu bit his lip at the sudden opportunity he was given. He didn't really have many queries, he only had one burning question.

Mingyu scratched the back of his neck. This was going to be way more awkward than he thought. "So... when did it start ? ...you liking me ?"

"It was... quite recent. A few months ago i think..." wonwoo managed to choke out while fiddling with his blanket.

"I like you, too... in that way. So i guess our feelings are mutual." mingyu muttered, and swallowed. "Three years after we met, i think. When i was 17 ? Then i realised i likeㅡ no. I loved you. And... i still do, wonwoo." he continued almost inaudibly.

But wonwoo heard it.

And he was speechless. Mingyu had been silently in love with him for so long. Why didn't he realise ?

That dumbass, why didn't he tell me sooner ?

Wonwoo fought the urge to just grab mingyu and kiss him right then and there.

Instead, he stammered nervously, "So... we... umㅡ"

Wonwoo felt warm lips on his, cutting him off. He stared wide-eyed at mingyu, who had moved forward, closing the distance between them.

Wonwoo forced himself to pull away, "Mingyu waitㅡ"

"Shh."

And before wonwoo could answer, mingyu had his lips on his own again.

This time, wonwoo didn't hold back. His eyelids fluttered closed, and he let himself fall into the feeling of their lips together, both moving in sync, molding into one.

But of course, they soon had to take a break for air, pulling away, tinted red and panting, but resumed their make-out session in silence. They didn't need words to express how they felt for each other, all those emotions hidden and suppressed for so long.

And now with nothing to lose, they finally let everything go.

Mingyu had moved himself onto wonwoo's bed, crossed legged and was careful to not straddle the other boy so as to avoid hurting his injured thigh. Mingyu snaked his arms around wonwoo's thin waist carefully, as if he were fragile china that would break if he held him too tightly.

Wonwoo's hands had travelled from mingyu's neck to his hair, winding his fingers through the soft locks, pulling the younger deeper into their kiss.

It wasn't long before they both grew desperate.

Mingyu didn't treat wonwoo like he was about to break anymore, instead he was holding onto the other as if he were the only thing keeping him from drowning.

Wonwoo moved his lips harder against mingyu's, and in return, the boy bit lightly on wonwoo's bottom lip.

Wonwoo let out a quiet moan, and mingyu took it as a sign to continue.

He slipped his hand under wonwoo's shirt, which had already rode up sometime during the making-out.

Wonwoo gasped, parting his lips at the feeling of mingyu's fingers ghosting against his skin.

It didn't take long for mingyu's tongue to find its way into the older's mouth.

Mingyu tasted so sweet, as if he were made of honey. Wonwoo wouldn't be surprised if he really were.

This was only the start, and wonwoo had already found himself hopelessly addicted.

______________________________________

ayooo im back after forever im so sorry for the late update but im a lazy bitch :')

anyway i hope yall liked this slightly more (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) chapter LOL believe it or not its my first ive never written anything like this before so forgive me if its cringe bbcjfndjd

also i love redvelvet my homo is reserved for them :')

hope yall will have a great week ahead ily ♡♡♡

yx ;))