[31_screwed]

[hii i just wanna dedicate this chap to Emowoo96 for all the sweet messages that cheered me up so much ilysm :'3 ♡]

Changkyun looked up as a blond haired male walked in.

"Changkyun ah, why aren't you outside ? I've been looking for you the past 10 minutes." the male said.

"Sorry babe, this guy's dead drunk, and i'm waiting for him to wake up."

"What... why don't you just pour water on his face or something ?"

"Too lazy to ask for water."

Jooheon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. "You're such a couch potato."

"You know you love this potato."

Jooheon sighed. "Fine, i'll get it."

He turned to exit the room.

Just when he opened the door, he found another boy standing outside. His unusually red lips in contrast to his jet black hair stood out in the dim lighting.

"Uh hi. Do you know a woojin ? Is he in here ?" the boy asked, peeping into the room over jooheon's shoulder.

"Is he called woojin ?" jooheon asked changkyun.

The boy nodded.

Jooheon turned back to the person at the doorway. "Yup. And you are ?"

"A friend, here to pick him up. He passed out didn't he ?"

"Yeah. Thanks for coming, you saved us quite some trouble."

The raven-haired boy chuckled. "Nah, its my job as a friend, anyway."

Jooheon led the boy into the room.

Changkyun stood up. "I guess we'll take our leave now."

The black-haired newcomer nodded, "Thanks for looking out for woojin."

"You're welcome." And with that, the couple left the room.

Once the door shut closed, the boy squatted down beside wonwoo and started slapping him awake.

"Wonwoo WAKE UP."

Wonwoo finally opened his eyes a tiny slit.

"W-who..."

The other boy flicked wonwoo's forehead. "Its seungcheol, you shithead. You screwed up big time, now get your ass up, we're leaving."

"Owww ! W-who's seul...cho...?" wonwoo sputtered before falling into another fit of giggles, obviously still not sober.

Seungcheol sighed, shaking his head. He hauled wonwoo up despite his slurred protests. It didn't take him much strength. Wonwoo was pretty light for someone his height.

Seungcheol brisk-walked out of the club carrying a whining wonwoo over his shoulder and dumped him into the backseat of a silver toyota parked at the side of the road.

The older began driving quickly towards HQ.

______________________________________

[15_minutes_later]
[mingyu's_dorm]

Mingyu stared at the boy in seungcheol's arms.

"He fell asleep in the car. I went in through the back door, and its pretty late so thankfully no one saw us." seungcheol explained.

The older boy handed the sleeping wonwoo over into mingyu's arms.

After seungcheol had left, mingyu placed wonwoo gently onto his bed and tucked wonwoo in.

When mingyu was done washing up, wonwoo was still sound asleep. Mingyu then laid down slowly beside the older, careful to not wake him up.

Feeling a little awkward, mingyu turned his back to wonwoo to avoid the urge to stare at the older's face and not get any sleep for the whole night.

Just as mingyu was about to fall asleep, he felt the sheets shift and a pair of arms snake around his waist.

"D-don't go." a deep baritone voice behind him mumbled, probably still in his sleep.

Mingyu smiled fondly at his boyfriend.

"I won't. I'll always be here, wonwoo ah."

Mingyu placed his hands on wonwoo's and pulled him closer. The both of them drifted off to sleep enveloped in their combined warmth.

______________________________________

[next_morning]

Wonwoo woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast, and a headache that began blooming on the back of his head.

He sat up slowly, and looked around the room.

Unfamiliarity hit him like a truck. This definitely wasn't his room. But it still seemed familiar in a way.

What am i doing in mingyu's dorm ? Wait no, what even happened last night ?

After some effort, last night's events started pouring in.

"Oh shit... was i drunk ?" wonwoo asked, tentatively rubbing his forehead.

"What do you think ?" mingyu answered sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest as he walked into the room.

A string of curses made their way out of wonwoo's mouth.

"Am i really screwed ?" wonwoo asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes." mingyu replied shortly.

Wonwoo sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"But," mingyu continued, "We won't say anything about what happened."

"Huh ?"

Mingyu sighed, "Seungkwan called seungcheol secretly to go get you since he just finished his mission. The management knows nothing, and we aren't planning on telling them either. You're lucky that its seungkwan this time. If you had a tracker that wasn't one of us, it would be a whole different story."

Wonwoo couldn't help but sigh in relief. Who knew he would ever feel thankful towards boo seungkwan ?

"Are you feeling better though ? You were pretty wasted last night." mingyu asked, concerned.

"Was i ? I can't remember anything after i drank that shit."

"You... really don't remember anything at all ?" mingyu sounded a little disappointed, but wonwoo had no idea why.

"No... why ?" wonwoo said, confused. "Was i really embarrassing ?"

Mingyu grinned. "Nah... nothing of that sort. You were kinda cute, actually. Anyway, go wash up. I made breakfast."

______________________________________

ayeee im finally back im so sorry for the long wait dbjdnsjsn hope you liked the fluff even though its pretty shit im sorry

im currently starting on another fic so im gonna be a little more occupied on that one as this books ending soon. (do check it out if u wanna,, its a luwoo fic called doubt.)

anyway have a great day/night love yall lots ♡♡♡

yx :>