[29_serious]

The two boys on the infirmary bed would have gone way further if not for their friends peeking through a small opening in the drawn curtains.

Friends being junhui, minghao, soonyoung, seungcheol and jeonghan to be exact. All of them watched as the awkward confession turned into a heated face-eating session.

Soonyoung had tripped over the outstretched leg of jun, who was kneeling behind the crack in the curtain with minghao beside him and the jeongcheol couple behind them.

"Holy shit !" soonyoung cursed as he almost fell over. "What the hell jun, keep your legs to yourself would you."

"You were the one who tripped over my leg, i didn't even move !" junhui shot back.

"Guys shut up, they'll hear us !" jeonghan hissed, but it was too late.

Wonwoo immediately pulled away from mingyu after hearing the commotion first. Mingyu looked bewildered and a little annoyed that he just stopped like that. But he realised what happened when he saw wonwoo facepalming himself.

"Good lord, what have i done." wonwoo muttered, burying his face in his hands and regretting his life decisions.

Mingyu turned around, only to see his friends huddled together outside an opening in the curtain, most of them looking sheepish while soonyoung was still glaring daggers at junhui.

"W-what the hell are yall doing ?! Oh my god, get out. Before i come smacking yall extra asses with this trayㅡ" mingyu threatened while grabbing the empty medicine tray beside the bed and holding it up dangerously at the group of boys outside the curtain.

The group dispersed almost immediately, with jun shoving soonyoung rudely backwards, causing the other boy to trip again. This time, being not so lucky, soonyoung fell down backwards on his ass.

Jun roared in laughter as he grabbed minghao's hand and ran out of the room with him.

Seungcheol sighed and pulled soonyoung up, "Lets go." the oldest said, linking arms with jeonghan and leaving the room together with a pouting soonyoung stumbling behind, clearly in a bad mood.

Mingyu saw them go, and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have kissed you without notice."

Wonwoo removed his hands from his face as he felt it heating up again, "N-no, its fine. I... liked it."

"Can tell you did." mingyu teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Wonwoo smacked him on the arm, "Shut up, you potato."

"Oh, so did the 'kim mingyu you're beautifulㅡ possibly the most gorgeous human alive' mean nothing now ?" mingyu smirked, recalling their video call a few weeks ago.

"You actually remember ?" wonwoo asked incredulously, a little flattered that mingyu gave his words so much thought.

"Well of course i do ! I remember everything you said that nightㅡ why didn't i realise you were actually saying all of that because you are in love with me ?" mingyu frowned at himself for being so stupid.

"Actually no, you were the biggest dumbass, i literally told you i loved you that night but you deadass fell asleep before i said it !!" mingyu ranted in exasperation.

Despite it all, wonwoo was actually trying to control his laughter while staring at the younger in adoration.

"You're too cute, mingyu ah."

"Oh shut up, you're the adorable one here. And don't argue with mㅡ"

Wonwoo had put his hands on mingyu's cheeks and moved the younger's face closer to his own, smile slowly fading.

Mingyu stared wide-eyed at the older, who suddenly looked angry. Mingyu was a little afraid of what he was going to do.

But he only said one word.

"Cute."

"Yah ! Jeon wonwoo !!" mingyu shouted and shoved the other boy quite roughly.

Wonwoo lost his balance and fell on his right side, his injured left leg twisting awkwardly.

"Ah-ah... stop ! My leg !" wonwoo whined, grimacing.

"Oh shit ! Sorry," mingyu apologised as he carefully supported wonwoo up into a sitting position again.

"Tch. Is bullying the injured all you do, huh, kim mingyu ?" wonwoo joked, poking the younger in the chest.

"Nope, making jeon wonwoo my boyfriend is also something else i do." mingyu looked into wonwoo's eyes as he said it.

Wonwoo laughed it off nervously as he felt the younger's gaze linger on him.

"Woahㅡ wait. Were you serious ?" wonwoo asked, finally realising what mingyu just did.

"Yes i'm serious. Will you be my boyfriend ?" mingyu said, twisting his fingers around each other anxiously while waiting for wonwoo's answer.

He didn't know why he was so nervous. The both of them technically just made out ten minutes ago.

To mingyu's relief, wonwoo didn't hesitate.

"Yes."

Mingyu didn't say anything, he just grinned like an idiot and pulled wonwoo into an embrace.

Wonwoo wrapped his arms around mingyu's waist and closed the distance between their lips.

He couldn't help but smile widely into the kiss.

"Stop smiling you dork." mingyu mumbled, but his lips started curling upwards.

"You're smiling too." wonwoo pointed out, giggling.

"Ugh, i hate you so much, jeon wonwoo."

"Love you too, kim mingyu."

______________________________________

Yooo they fiNALLY GOT TOGETHER BFJDNDJD also ya girls on vacation and wrote this during a long ass ride in the car

this books ending pretty soon so uh expect a couple more chaps b4 we officially say goodbye to this one hell of a fic haha

also,, do enjoy your summer break !! or if your exams just finished, hope you slayed them !!

have a great day yall much loves ♡♡♡ !!!

yx :3