ONE.3| "soap company?"

Jaya

"Foods here!" Dallas announces, placing the tray on the table, taking a seat beside Millie.

"Where's your Greek god?" Dallas smirks, separating the food and placing fries and a burger in front of me. My one true love.

Did he run off...? I guess I'll have to think of an excuse now, maybe explosive diarrhoea?

Shrugging at the question, I smile down at my food and start digging in, my one true love.

"Jay,"

"Jay?"

"Jaya?" Millie's voice suddenly brings me back to reality.

"What? I'm busy making out with my food," giving them a dirty look, I shrug them off and I start eating again, well I try to.

"We've been calling you, including your boyfriend," Dallas informs pointing to the handsome creature beside me.

oh

He stares at me in confusion then leans in to whisper, "forgot me so soon, I'm hurt,"

"Huh? I thought you left," I whisper lowly, I was hoping he did and I could pretend I suddenly have random amnesia and forgot about my nonexisting boyfriend.

He smiles mischievously and shakes his head, leaning away from me. I try going back to eating my eat my burger, still glaring at the Greek god.

"Seriously, how'd she get you to even agree to go out with her? I mean-," Dallas points at something on my face, a look of pure confusion on his face.

Oh right...

"Dallas, I won't hesitate to slap you with by burger, that just happens to also have mayonnaise in it," I threaten, while trying to look down and lick of wherever the sauce was.

looking back up I find Dallas and Greek god staring at me, both with similar expressions. Both of them are useless!

"Here," they both reach for the tissue pile, causing Millie to look up from her food, Dallas instantly retrieves his hand while Geek god stares at him, even though it was hard to tell through his glasses.

Why is he still wearing them?

Turning away from Dallas he faces me, wiping off the sauce from my nose, great now I look like a slob in front of this handsome man.

"Thanks," mumbling, I moving away slightly.

"So interview time!" Millie claps, grabbing our attention, "Name, age and job or what you're studying," Millie starts, positioning herself to face Greek god.

Sounds like a Job interviews...

I also turn to face him, picking the fries packet up in my hand as if they're popcorn, I also want to know who this mystery man is.

"Well, my name is Dylan, I'm 21 and I work a-at a-" he pauses, then continues, "soap company," he finishes, grabbing his drinking and sipping on it.

...

No wonder he smells so nice.

I turn to glance at my friends who had their eyes narrowed and head tilted to the side a little. Instead of saying anything Millie just clears her throat and continues,

"Are you studying,"

"Yes, I'm studying business at college," nice.

"So, since your story about how you met was complete bull," she glares at me and turns back to Gre-Dylan, "tell us the truth,"