SIX.1| "Big, bulky, cavemen,"

Jaya

I was woken up by the sound of police sirens, I was up in a flash when I realised that it could be, A, the police here for when I accidentally stood on Dallas dog's tail, or B, the warning sound me and my friends used when my brothers are probably about to go cavemen.

After getting my senses together, I realised why they would, I wasn't at home!

I quickly turn the sound off and see text messages from all my friends, the most recent one being from Molly.

Mollypolly:
I'm sorry I panicked and didn't answer properly.
I think your brothers are about to come to the party house if you're there GET OUT!
And get here before they do!!

I remember last night I brought Dylan upstairs because no way was he going to drive and I had no idea where he lived. So, I told him to sleep but he wouldn't let me go and kept pulling me into the bed with him until I finally gave in and let him wrap his arms around, waiting for him to fall asleep but I just ended up falling asleep myself. IDIOT!

I instantly ran around the room like a headless chicken, why am I running around? I stopped running and ran towards a sleeping Dylan, I slapped his back, "wake up!"

He groans and sat up, rubbing his eyes he spoke, "good morning to you too," okay damn, I could wake up that morning voice every day. NOT THE TIME!

Snapping back to reality, I try to ignore his very se-beautiful morning voice, "we have to go, my brothers are coming!" he still seems a little dazy and asks, "brothers?"

I groan in annoyance and remind him, "big, bulky, cavemen,"

He looks confused for a second but the second he remembers, he's completely awake and throwing the covers off himself. And that's when I finally notice and yelp in surprise and cover my eyes, "dude! Why are you naked?!"

I hear him sigh, "I'm not naked, I'm literally wearing my boxers. And I think I must've got uncomfortable and woke up during the night-" his explanation was cut short as we snapped our heads towards the door when the sound of a door being banged shut and my brother's familiar voice. We looked back each and gulped, fudge!

I noticed he put his jeans back on but his very toned chest was bare, trying not to be distracted I spot the window by the corner and ran towards it, oh no, too high!

If we jumped, we'd land straight into the hot tub, which is probably now filled with freezing water, cold tub. Dylan walks towards the window and looks down, he turns towards me, "come on, it'll be like cliff jumping, you ever done that before?"

I give him a deadpan look, if I can't jump down from the window, what makes him think I've jumped from a hill into the water?! My face probably answered his question so he changes his example, "diving into a swimming pool?"

I slowly nod, "probably like once," it's not like I own a swimming pool to practice diving.

"That's alright, it's just like that, you'll be fine. I don't think we have much time, I'll go first and try catching you," just with that, he opens the window wide, he picks up his jacket and shirt, throwing it, making sure to miss the hot tub, he then just jumps out, after a few seconds I hear a splashing sound.

I quickly look down and see Dylan come out the water, even like this, he looked hot, shut up Jaya!

He looks back up and gestures for me to jump down then holds his hands out, waiting for me. I take a few steps back, close my eyes, take a deep breath and jump, I hold my breath until I feel cold wet arms wrap around me.