EIGHT| "I miss you"

Jaya

"Are you ready?" I hear Jayden shout from the bottom of the stairs

I give one last look in the mirror, straighten my dress out and give myself an encouraging nod, you got this Jaya.

After a deep breath, I grab my jacket and bag, walking downstairs, "let's go, I'm ready," I say to the guys, walking to the front to put my shoes on.

We all head outside, towards dads jeep as he locks the front door, getting in, with us following behind.

Josh called shotgun so I and Jayden both got in the back, as we drove in silence to our destination. The radio was on, but it could barely be heard, I was staring out the window, watching tresses and buildings pass by, one being my old high school. Ahh, the memories.

I smiled sadly at the memories of my high school years, I met Millie and Sarah in high school, both of them were in my homeroom and we shared a few classes. Despite everyone being very cautious about forming a friendship with me, in case my brothers murdered them for hurting me, they still managed to approach me.

But I was also cautious about being friends with them because I had that thought they just wanted to get closer to my brothers, but apparently, they had someone else in mind and we eventually formed a good friendship.

Dallas however, I knew him since middle school and we ended going to the same high school, he was always an annoying rat, but we kinda formed a friendship out it, even though it consisted of both of trying to see who could roast each other more, we still had our moments.

And that's how we became a group of 4 that was every teacher's nightmare, especially when their classes included all of us or just me and Dallas mostly really, but I'm certain they loved us and I'm sure are probably missing us.

"we're here," dad said, snapping me out of my memory lane as I noticed we were parked at the car park, he turned around, "Okay you all know the order, I'll go first," Dad nods his head and gets out the car, leaving us three in silence and in our own thoughts.

After a while Dad came back, then Josh went, next Jayden and finally it was my turn, my heart picked up pace as I slowly stepped out the car, my mind and foot taking me to the familiar place.

I stop as I had reached my the place, I looked down, taking a deep breath,

"Hi mum," I said, staring down at the grey stone and 3 fresh red roses lay in front, her favourite, I sat down on the grass beside the stone, also placing my rose in front of the stone.

"I hope you're well, I know I always say the same thing but I know you're in heaven and watching down on us. So, you can see we kept our promise, we're happy.

I'm sure the guys have told you already, I started university this year and I've made a new friend, finally, he's nice, he makes me laugh but I don't like that I might have a slight crush on him. Anyways, forget him, I don't wanna talk about my depressing love life, you know it's the same story every time.

So, I think this is a secret, Dad may or may not have told you but, I think he's seeing someone...Please don't get mad and come down to haunt him, you know he'll never love anyone as he loved you, but I want him to be happy, so please give your blessings and I hope you don't get upset about it. If you don't want him to date, give like a sign or something, I don't know, hit him with lightning, okay that's too extreme, just ask God to make it rain when he goes on dates with her or something, that should work.

Sorry, I couldn't bring you a drawing this year as well, I know you wanted me to bring you one every year but I can't draw without my hands shaking, I've lost my motivation for it but promise I'll find it and when I finally get back my mojo, I'll come running to give it to you.

I can't really think of anything else to say really, I'm sure that the guys filled you in on our boring life already," I paused, trying to remember if there's anything else I wanted to say, but my mind was blank,

I sighed and looked up at the clear blue sky, "I miss you, mum, I miss you soo much," I close my eyes as a single tear rolls down, "I wish you were here, with us,"

I stood up, wiping my tears away, I gave one last smile at the grey stone, "I'll see you again mum, for now, goodbye," I turned around, walking back to the car.

R.I.P Ellen Adams
2nd December 1975 - 20th February 2013
A loving Mother, wife, daughter and friend.

P Ellen Adams2nd December 1975 - 20th February 2013A loving Mother, wife, daughter and friend

- Authors note -

Hi!

I know this a short chapter but I just wanted to put this separate.

Anyways Thank you for reading, commenting and voting❤️

Love you guys!😘❤️