SIX.2| "But damn, you're cute,"

Jaya

I quickly changed back into my spare Pyjamas I usually left in Millie's house, washed my hair and put my somewhat dry hair in a towel to make it look like I was actually in the shower.

I go back to the bathroom, "Stay here," I quickly tell Dylan, closing the door and running downstairs.

"Hi," I say to everyone in the room, my brothers were sat in the living conversing with Millie's Mother.

They both look at me, "Hey, what happened to you?" Josh asks straight away.

I pretend to look confused so he continues, "didn't check in last night or call in the morning,"

"Ohh yeah," I pull out my damaged phone from my pocket, "my phone fell in the pool,"

"Pool? Wasn't it a costume party," Jayden asks, furrowing his burrows.

I nod, "it was, but there was a pool outside and I was taking a walk to get some fresh air and this drunk girl came along and bumped, causing me to drop my phone," I lied, I'm getting good at this, I didn't hesitate, speak too fast or try and pick my nails.

I notice my brothers narrow their eyes at me, "could've used Millie's or your other friend's phones," Jayden says.

"Yeah but I-I mean I lost them in the crowd, it was a big party okay," I was about to blurt that I was with Dylan but quickly stopped myself, defo need more practice...

Before they could say anything else, I loudly groan, "alright guys calm down, I'm fine nothing happened,"

They both sigh and stand up, "fine, you ready to go home?" Josh asks, getting his car keys out.

My eyes widen, "Er, I'll come later, I need to help Millie with something," I can't just leave Dylan here...

Josh about speak up when Millie's mum speaks up instead, "Ah, that's a really good idea, I need to leave in a bit and you know how I feel about leaving her alone," she sadly sighs, playing along. She's the coolest mom.

Jayden and Josh both glances at each other, Josh clears his throat, "Okay, text me I'll come to pick you up,"

"Okay bye," I wave, as they leave the house.

I loudly sigh in relief and quickly thank Millie's mum who gives me a big smile. I run back upstairs and Straight towards Millie's room, opening her bathroom, "Hey-Ahh!" I quickly close the door again. Gheez! Again!

Trying to get the image of Dylan only in boxers out of my head, I knock on the bathroom door, "Why are you naked?!" I whisper-yell

"The jeans are wet and uncomfortable," he says, I hear the sound of rustling behind the door, he was probably trying to put his jeans back on but I stop him, "Don't bother, I'll get you some trousers,"

I turn to Millie who was sat on her bed with her headphones on, she looks up and takes one side out, "you done?"

I nod, "yeah but did Dallas leave any trousers or joggers behind?"

She nods her head and gets off the bed, heading towards the closet to grab Dallas's joggers.

"I'm gonna open the door," I warm, pulling the door open slightly, only squeezing my hand through and hand the joggers, "take it,"

I don't hear a response or any movement, "Are you-" suddenly I feel Dylan grab my wrist, "what are you doing?" I ask confused.

He suddenly let's go and grabs the joggers, I pull my hand out and he closes the door, what on mars?