Is this love real? (POKEMON) Gold x Silver - 9

Gold's P.O.V

Silver had gone very quiet. I think he was finally asleep. I propped myself up using my elbow and leaned over so that I could see his face, making sure. He was huddled up, his hair falling over his face. I reached out and brushed a few of the stray strands away so that I could see his face properly, and smiled amusedly when I saw he had the tip of his thumb in his mouth. Silver, who would be twenty years old next year, who had once won a five-against-one punch out, who could make small children cry just by looking at them, still sucked his thumb in his sleep. Though of course he'd deny it if I ever brought it up.

I laid back down, squirming slightly. There really wasn't much room in a single bed for two grown men (well, I would be a man legally in less than a month!), and I was getting a bit too hot. I slid the duvet down to my waist, and Silver twitched in his sleep. I sighed and pulled the covers back up. You'd have thought with the temperature he usually kept his apartment that he liked the cold.

"The things I do for you," I whispered, smiling. I gently tugged the back of his loose T-shirt down and kissed him on the back. Silver usually wore just his boxer shorts to sleep in, but since I had muscled in on his territory of the bed, he had taken to wearing old T-shirts as well. I didn't see why. It wasn't like I could see his body under the duvet. But then I couldn't complain- I had to sleep in my clothes for the following day, seeing as I had to get up so early for work and couldn't afford to waste time getting dressed.

I raised my head to whisper against his ear. "I love you." Then I dipped my head and kissed the side of his neck. Silver made a little 'mmm' noise and wriggled. He stretched out his neck to one side, and I swallowed. It was like he was offering me his nape, begging me to kiss that too.

But I couldn't do that. To take advantage of Silver while he slept would be wrong. I loved him but I wasn't going to stoop to that level just to get some affection out of him. It wouldn't mean anything if he wasn't fully awake and aware.

Instead, I closed my eyes and pretended he was awake and wanted it anyway. I fell asleep pretending, and the fantasy continued in my dreams.

...

"Gold, I love you..." Silver was breathless. His face was flushed and his lips red and swollen from my kisses. He looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes, panting. "I love you..." He pulled me closer to him and we rolled over on the bed so that he was leaning over me. He started kissing me, sliding his wet tongue into my mouth. I moaned and raised my hands to tangle in his hair, tugging as he nibbled on my lower lip.

"Touch me," he begged softly. Kneeling over me, he took my hands in his and moved them down to grip his thighs. "Please."

I pulled his hips down against mine and rubbed against him, making him gasp with pleasure. I flipped him over so that I was on top, and started kissing and sucking up his neck.

"Gold, I want you." Silver sounded desperate.

"Sil, you've got me," I whispered in his ear before flicking the lobe teasingly with my tongue. Silver suddenly turned aggressive, his need for pleasure too strong. His hands went down and started to roughly unzip my jeans.

"I want you to make love to me."

And, oh God, I wanted to make love to him too. I wanted to be on him, in him, to make him mine. Everything went hazy, and I was getting hot, so hot I thought I would die. I couldn't make out anything any more, and the whole world was a blur except for Silver, whose face and body I could see clearly in front of me. Nothing existed any more except us. I wanted to hold him forever. I loved him. I loved him so much...

...

When I woke up I was horribly hot and sweaty, and drooling all over my pillow. It took me a while for my mind to register everything. Then I sighed. It wasn't the first time I'd had a dirty dream about Silver, and they had been getting more and more graphic ever since Crystal had shared her 'wisdom' with me. The only thing to do would be to change my clothes and shower before Silver...