Good way to wake up!

I was woken up by a loud growl above me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Diesel with his hands in the air and Tundra standing over me in a defensive position. Turtle and Hiax were sitting on my window seat watching Tundra and Diesel. Gizmo was standing on Tundras head making this cute little squeaking noise that I think was supposed to be intimidating.

"Storm, do me a favor?" he said in a shaky voice.

"Ya?" I said in a groggy voice.

"MAKE YOUR DUMB MUTT STOP GROWLING AT ME!" he screamed in fright.

This only made Tundra think he was going to hurt me more and he was mad at Diesel for calling him a mutt. Tundra launched off my bed and knocked Diesel to the ground while pinning him there. As Tundra growled in Diesels face and Diesel looked like he was about to pee himself I heard feet running up the stairs, and voices yelling, "What happened?" "Who screamed?"

The voices were immediately replaced with laughter as Jax, Max, and Jake saw Diesel pinned to the ground with Tundra on top of him growling in his face. I heard a click and looked over to see Jake with his phone. "That's going on the Christmas cards!" And another round of laughter exploded. "Send that to me," I chuckled. "Of course!"

"You will delete those pictures!" Diesel said trying to use his Beta voice. The guys only laughed and started running down the stairs. I made Tundra get off Diesel and he started chasing after the guys while yelling over his shoulder, "Get ready we're leaving in an hour."

I put on my dark acid washed jeans, black off the shoulder t-shirt with a bloody rose on it, and my combat boots and leather jacket. I'd be riding my bike and each of the guys would be taking one of my cars, except for Jackson he'd be taking his pick up. I was taking five of my cars and my bike because I was going to street race down there.

Jackson was going to be taking Tundra in the back of his pickup and Turtle and Hiax would be up front with Jackson. Gizmo is my little riding buddy. I have a little jacket and helmet for her. I know weird, but she likes them. She usually rides in my pocket or inside my helmet. Ya she's weird like that.

An hour later we were finally ready to leave, even though I really didn't want to. I had already threatened the guys and said that if they messed up my babies, I'd let Tundra loose on them. Our luggage was in the different cars and my pets were ready. I had said goodbye to my pets upstairs and told them I'd be back soon. I was just about to get on my bike when Gizmo landed on my head. I put her in the palm of my hand and put her little jacket and helmet on her. She jumped down into my jacket pocket.

We started driving down the driveway and onto the road.

I guess I better tell you a little bit about myself. I'm now 18 years old and in my senior year of high school, but I already know all that stuff because I started my college classes online. Anyway, I'm 5'7, raven black hair, pale skin, and my eyes change from green mixed with brown to a greenish blue color to a silver white color to a red orange color. That's because I'm an elemental wolf. That means I can control the four elements. Each eye color has a different meaning. Green mixed with brown is Earth. Greenish blue is Water. Silver white is Air. Red orange is Fire. When I'm not using my powers my eyes are constantly changing back and forth depending on my emotions, so I try to stay calm.

Not a lot of people know about it only the pack and my pets. I use it to play with them sometimes, but who would they tell?

I'm the only undefeated female in street racing. People call me Hurricane because no one knows my really identity in street racing.

As you know I left because I was treated like crap, and my mate rejected me.

I had a family, but none of them cared for me.

My wolf is so cool I have piercings up and down my right ear, and a small cross earring that has a chain attached to it and to the bottom one which is a ruby stud. I have the same amount of piercings on the left ear except instead of a chain I have small metal hoops in some of the piercings. So when I shift they stay on, but my left ear is floppy and falls down because I got frostbite in my ear a year ago and it's been like that ever since. It kinda sucks becasue I can't hear as well from that ear. I also have this tattoo that's on my right shoulder of the Earth with a ring made of water, air and fire. When I shift that tattoo also stays on my right shoulder. My wolf is black with gray on my paws so it looks like I'm wearing socks. My floppy left ear and the tip of my tail are gray also.

'Storm we're almost there.'  Jackson said through the mind link.

'You guys go ahead I'll be there in a while,' I responded.

'Want to make a grand entrance, huh?' Diesel said in a mocking voice.

'Duh.'

________________________

Hey Ya'll this was my chapter for today! Hope you guys liked it. It gave a little bit of a description of her and what was going on. The next chapter's gonna be good!! Tundra gonna do some damage! Anyway I'll be updating a lot more often and be giving dedications!! This chapter dedicated to tekagurl12! : ) Thanks for the awesome comment! So this chapter was a little bit longer than the other ones so that's good. Peace my little SUGAR GLIDERS : }