Diesel

Diesels POV

I've hated this asshole since Storm told us about him and I was ready to kill him the minute we pulled up here. I knew that by keeping my arms around her he would get mad, and that's exactly what I wanted. Not only that, but I like holding her.

He started growling and told me to get off her.

"Mmm...no," I said with a shake of my head, which was still resting on Storm's shoulder. This just made his eyes turn black, but as quickly as they changed they were back to normal. Then he said something that probably made Storm extremely angry.

"Oh, I see how it is," he said with a smug smirk as he referred to Storm, "you've been sleeping with everyone in your pack!" Ace then started to laugh.

'Shit' Jake said through the pack mind link.

Shit was right.

Storms eyes started to become a deep red color. Almost like the color of blood. Tundra then began to growl. Gosh that dog's weird.

"I'm right aren't I, I always knew you were a sl-" Before Ace could say anything else Storm threw a punch. Ace then fell to the ground and was knocked out cold.

'Damn I forgot how hard she punches,' I said through the link.

'That's cause she never hurts you,' Max shot back. Bull crap, she never hurts me. There have been several occasions where she's tried to hurt me but I ran away before she could, and then there are the times where I'm not so lucky.

'You know I can hear everything you're saying right?' Storm interrupted while chuckling, and just to prove her point she turned around and punched me in the gut. I hunched over holding my stomach while the guys all laughed.

Everyone stopped laughing when Storm spoke up, "Now, would someone please show us to our rooms, and get your sorry excuse of an alpha an icepack."

"Lord knows he'll need it," Jackson says with a smirk.