Dinner Date

"Are you sure I can't help." You asked Tyler.

"Nope." He said shaking his head. "Now go upstairs so I can get cooking."

You shot Tyler a look as he started playfully pushing you towards the stairs.

Tyler had insisted on making you a special Valentines Day dinner. You wanted to stay in the kitchen to keep him company but he insisted you go upstairs to ensure that you were surprised. At first, you protested wanting to spend every second of Valentine's Day with him, but eventually you gave in. Plus, it gave you an opportunity to change into your super sexy and super expensive lacy red lingerie.

You had just finished doing your makeup when you heard a loud crash. Instantly, you jumped out of your chair and ran downstairs, yelling to see if Tyler was okay.

As you made your way into the kitchen you saw Tyler, sauce spilled all down the front of his shirt, trying to clean up the pan that had fallen on the floor. He looked up at you, his eyes wide.

"(Y/N), go upstairs. It's not ready yet." He said not even looking up at you, shaking his head.

"Tyler, would you just let me help!" You said taking the pan from him, helping him finish clean the mess he had made.

"Why don't you go get changed and I'll finish getting dinner ready." You said smiling and you made eye contact with him.

"This was supposed to be romantic!" He screamed frustrated.

"It still is, silly." You kissed his cheek.

He looked at you before rolling his eyes, and sighing.

"I'll be right back."

You had almost finished things up, diverting form the original recipe a little bit when you felt Tyler's arms wrap around your waist.

"Here, taste this." You said turning to him, holding as spoon up to his mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm. What would I do without you?" He asked.

"Starve, obviously." You laughed.

His eyes were locked on yours. Tyler had this way fo making you feel so special, like you were the only girl int he world.

"Thank you, seriously, for everything." He said, moving a piece of hair behind your ear.

"You don't have to thank me for taking care of you Ty, that's what I'm here for." You chuckled.

"I know, I just-"

"Would you just shut up and kiss me already." He was smiling at you, as he leaned in for the kiss. One of his hands cupping your jar the other holding the small of your back, bring you close to him. You wrapped your arms around him bringing the two of you even closer. As you both pulled away you, his hand was gently stroking the bottom of your cheek.

"I love you." He said as his eyes looked into yours.

"I love you too." You smiled. "But, we should probably eat before all this food gets cold."