?You're mine?

"Why are we here!" A voice yells and I freeze. It's a mans voice raging and my heart drops as I stop breathing.

   "Lucifer I think I know who both of them are." I say and he spins around looking at me confused.

   "It's Afriel the girl Adonai is actually in love with, Lucifer." And He furrows his brows. He picks up two small red glowing orbs and tosses them in the direction of the angels. I hear a hiss noise as a black cloud of smoke appears from the ball and coughing from the angels.

   "What's going on?" I say and grab Reds shoulder.

   "I'm turning them into demons so they can't go back to earth or heaven right now." He says. We wait until the smoke clears and until the smoke clears and Red confidently walks in. He raises a hand and levitates the two as he pulls them out of the smoke.

   "Oh my god!" I gasp as I look at the two. It was definitely Afriel and Adonai that I saw. They were so different and yet I could still tell it was them.

   "What did you do to us!" She cries out and Lucifer chuckles as he stares at them.

   "You know for demons you don't look half bad." He says to Afriel and she stares at him in a daze. Her hair had turned to a deep maroon color. Her eyes now completely yellow and glowing as she had one horn sticking up on her forehead. Her lips painted red and her skin a pale silver. She had a small tail growing like a snake and a pentagram on her belly button. As she looked at Lucifer her eyes changed to a red. My blood boiled slightly as a bit my tongue.

   "Shut up shes mine!" Adonai says and my eyes focus on him. His body is more broad and his voice a little deeper. His hair now a silver and his skin a red. He had ears like elves on his head with two horns that spirals slightly. His chest had a couple scales and his back had a long tail like a lion. His eyes glowing black and his teeth bare as I see fangs from him.

   "Oh I don't think so. You see when a fallen angel is female she is sent to be a maid at my kingdom." He says and smirks as Adonai squirms in place. "What do you think I should do with him though?" Lucifer says and faces me. Now all eyes are on me and both of the demons eyes change to hazel.

   "It's you!" The girl says and her brows furrow.

   "I knew you were cheating on me! You traitor. If I-"

   "If what Adonai? If what. You were the one cheating on me. You remember that night you came to my house. Just before you called I had gotten back from the underworld. I wasn't cheating I was learning about myself being the pure one. Lucifer helped me open my eyes. If I cheated don't you think I wouldn't be a Virgin? You disgust me yo-" I freeze when my eyes black out as I stand in place. A vision appears infront of me as in stuck in place until I grab my head and come back. I look back at Adonai furrowing my brows.

   "So it was planned all along. You went against heaven just to get my powers. That's why you are here now. Because Afriel knew about it and didn't say anything for so long she's here too. Congrats you dragged your lover to hell with you literally." I say and Afriel gasps. She looks over at Adonai and her face drops. Her eyes ice cold and her brows furrow in sadness.

   "I saw you two as angels right before you called me Adonai. I read all about you in a book. I didn't even know it was you until my gem showed you flying with Afriel in the sky right before you dropped by. I can't believe I loved you. Monster!" I say and huff. He looks down at me with sadness in his eyes as the color around his eyes slowly turn purple until his whole iris is black.

   "I did love you... I still do. Do you not trust me anymore?" He says and I slouch my shoulders. My head begins to throb as the gem flashes and I hear the voice echo in my head.