New change

It's 3 in the morning and I'm posting a chapter y'all better vote for this (jkjk!!! U don't have to!)

I wake up to feel the warm sun hitting my skin. I open my eyes squinting slowly taking in the light. I smile and turn around to see Lucifer gone. My heart feels empty knowing he's not here right now.

"Lucifer..." I say and sit up holding the blanket covering my chest. I sigh and try to get up but my legs won't let me. They're so sore and slightly tingly.

"Ow!" I say and look at my legs. "Why are they so sore?" I say and I hear a low chuckle. I turn to face the voice and see Lucifer with nothing but a towel around his waist and his hair dripping wet.

"I did pretty good for myself then. Now we have to talk business." He says and his eyes turn purple as he stares back into my eyes. I nod and he snaps to change into some clothes. He now has on grey sweats and a tight fit white T showing his muscular arms and chest.

"My eyes are up here." He says and I blush looking back at his eyes.

"So what do we need to talk about?" I say and wrap the blanket around my chest so he can't see. He smirks and steps a little closer to the bed.

"Since you're mine you belong to hell. If you didn't see there was a blood moon indicating that I claimed you." He says and I nod as I remember why the moon was red now. I blush harshly wondering if any of the villagers realize that.

"Ok and I know I'm allowed to go to heaven still and earth. I also know I'm immortal now?" I say and he nods as his eyes roam my body.

"You'll look just like that for the rest of your life." He says and I place an arm around my chest as I blush and feel my ears heat up.

"Yes but I have a couple questions about my demon form." I say and he smirks while looking at me with a devilish smirk.

"Go on" He says and I nod.

"Yes well when we got home my wings were gone why is that?" I say and he folds his arms.

"Well it's more difficult to summon them than it is in heaven or hell because of the atmosphere. It's possible but it takes a little more energy and you would risk humans seeing you." He says and I breath a right about the last thing.

"Ok than why do I have a gem in my head?" I say and go to tap the gem but freeze when I see it's gone. I tap my head and feel my horns gone aswell. I tap the pillows and lift up a pillow when I spot the gem and sigh as a wave of relief floods over me.

"That is a new spell Impuis made for you. You won't always have potions to turn you from human to demon or reverse so she made you a gem you can just take out or put back in." He says and walks over to my side of the bed sitting down right next to my lap. He takes the gem and placed it on my head.

"The gem also lets you see others with-" I cut him off.

"Without anyone noticing... yeah my gem told me that. That's how I knew Nikolai was actually Adonai." I say and he nods as his eyes are back to purple.

"Your gem will also tell you if dangers ahead or it will tell you something that you need to know. Such as when you knew why the angels were banned to hell and even they didn't know why. The gem is basically your guide and it will also be your protector so don't lose it." He says and I nod. He looks back down to me with a playful smirk and grabs my hand forcing me to stand.

"Now let's see your new demon form." He says and I quickly nod. I take the gem and tap it before it softly glows.

Good morning miss. You have been tainted and now are in need for a change. Would you wish to change to your full demon form or not milady?

"Yes I would." I say and the gem glows a bright white as I feel myself become as light as a feather and my arms prop up above my head as I feel myself exposed. I slowly start to change and feel my body morph differently. I feel my body fall back and Lucifer looks at me the whole time with red and silver eyes.

"Wow." He says and walks to me. I smile softly and look down at my body. I gasp and run to a mirror looking at my reflection.

"Oh my god!" I say and Red glares at me.

"Watch it." He says and I look at him with a small laugh. I look back at my body and see I have black scales scattered on my body.

My anti-Christ mark a little bigger and a couple gold flakes move around in it and I shiver slightly. My skin a little more tan than before and my hair long going to my ass with small golden beads in my hair. My lips painted a deep red and fangs poking out past my bottom lip. My eyes a hazel and widened. My horns are more pointy and all black as they look like bull horns but a little smaller.

"Oh my gosh!" I say and look at the long slender whip behind me.

"Lucifer I have a tail!" I say and my tail whips my thigh causing a gasp from me and a chuckle from Red. It's like a devils cartoonic tail but all black and longer. It even had the little arrow thing that's on the cartooning devils.

"You have to learn how to control it before you get excited." He says and I nod. I look down and see I have a couple more scales on my thighs and spin around. My wings now bigger and thicker than before as I smile.

"What do you think?" I say and he breaths a chuckle looking down and I smile. He looks back up and his eyes are blood red. I can feel the corners of my vision turn a hazel as I gasp. He walks steadily towards me and I back up into the mirror. He smirks at me as he grabs me and he tosses me on the bed. I go to get up but he stops me and tosses me around so now I'm sitting on his lap. I furrow my brows

"Ok I have a couple more question." I say and he rolls his eyes and folds his arms. I giggles and place my hands on his bare chest.

"So I read that there is the pure one... and someone that has to be your maiden to rule the kingdom with you... is that girl in the library Amon supposed to be the queen?" I say and he rolls his eyes as he hears what I say.

"No. At first I had considered it when she first arrived because of her looks. Then she started to get clingy and annoying. So I made her a warrior of my army and sent her on quests so she wouldn't annoy me as much but as you saw at the library. She doesn't seem to stop." He says and groans obviously annoyed.

"I never planned on having a queen. It did seem a little unnecessary when I'm going to rule with or without someone." He says and I feel my heart shatter slightly.

"Oh..." I say. I was hoping he would ask me to be his queen but I guess he doesn't see me that way. Maybe it's for the best. I wouldn't make a great queen I mean I just found out like a day ago that I was being fought over by two kingdoms.

"Now lets go. We have to go introduce you to the demons of hell so they know who the pure one is." He says and I nod. I look around for clothes and Lucifer snaps his fingers to have a similar dress to the first time I had turned to a demon.

"That's not going to work this time." He says and smirks. I tilt my head and he snaps his fingers to have three small thin lady's pop up and run towards me.

"L-Lucifer what's go-going on Hahaha!" I say as the lady's tickle me. They cut my bottom dress front and let my legs expose. They cut the front and shoulder and add frills to the top hem causing it to be an off shoulder with red maroon lace on it. The bottom front was cut straight a little high on the thighs. The back had a long tail that latched together in the front. It met in the front with a velvet maroon bow. They added a gem in the center of the chest of the dress. Frills and lace hung in the dress as it was decorated kind of modern and yet old.

"I love it!" I say and Red smiles before the lady's leave and disappear.

"I assumed you would. Now let's go." He says and I nod. I grab my pouch and tie it around my waist before we leave.

...

Y'all I just hit 500 reads on this story!!!!!

*suddenly gets emotional.* I-I *sniffle* I'm normally not the type to cry but *sighs as I wipe tear with non existent tissue* I just am really great full for you guys for even clicking on my story. I-I'm just so happy and thank you for the reads my lovies!!!

Until next time. PEACE.

-Malalala🖤