6

Asher's p.o.v
~
School was only a day away and it made me seem sad that the years flew by so quick but happy that I'd be moving out this fucking house and attending Yale where I'd live my own life away from my over protective mother. She reminded me of a book once read where a man played the role of his lovers capture but wasn't actually being her capture...if that makes sense. My mother depressed me when she would hold me back and wouldn't let me out the house, it's not like it bothered me but I wanted to get fresh air too.

I swallow the last bite of the cupcake I found in the fridge before looking up seeing my mother enter my bedroom. She seemed stressed and worried as she closes the door sitting at my bedside. I furrow my brows , I notice she was only wearing a silky red robe that showed her nipples peaking through getting a bad vibe. "Mom?"

"Schools tomorrow, Asher." She says "Aren't you nervous?"

I swallow hard. She didn't seem like my mother but I knew she just wanted to talk me into being homeschooled again. I felt annoyed in her presence, she had no right to fucking control my life anymore, I was sick of this shit. I would always do what mom says to do, but it's my last year of high school before I move out , I was going to start to make changes. She needed to see me as the growing teenager I was and not some fucking infant. "No."

"Why honey?" She asks grabbing my hand rubbing my knuckles slowly. My body tenses as her eyes showed something spark in them but I couldn't find what it was. She seemed angry but she was hiding it and it scared me. "Your not afraid of all those people in your school? The teachers? New kids? Or-"

"Mom, it's school." I say terribly hiding my anger "It's the same thing over and over."

She showed more hurt by the anger in my voice. I had a fucking right, she was doing to much. Why couldn't she just take the fucking hint I wanted to be left alone? My father was always the one to stick up for me, but she always outsmarted him. She always had some shitty excuse that never made sense up her sleeve. I hated that she did this shit, but she was going to bring out more then a nasty attitude from me. "Well, I mean Natalia-"

My heart beat rings in my ears as I grow anger, she was bringing Natalia in this, Howe low was she going to steep? Was this because of the party? She wasn't s bad influence on me, whatever she did didn't affect my life. Why would she bring my friend in this? Natalia didn't nothing wrong to my mother and yet she was bringing doubt to her name. "Get out."

My mother gives me a shocked look, "What?"

"Get the hell out." I repeat but this time more aggressively. I get that she was my mother but bringing my friends in this was something she didn't have a right to do. Natalia toke me out the house for a party and suddenly she's the evil one when my mom comes in here with her nipples all hard. She looks at me as if I had just stabbed her in the chest which made me feel guilt but I wasn't going to let her see that. She stares at me for a couple of seconds before she gets up leaving me alone. I stare at the door closed, baffled on who the fuck she thought she was. My body eased down a little , but not completely.

I had to talk to dad. I sit back on my bed , I can't. He'll only make things worse, he's going to fall under her manipulation. She's going to feed him some fucking lie and side with her. What else was she capable of? Would she hit me? Would she lock me up? How far would she go? It's like she completely forgot I was her son just now, she should've been covering her body more. I was her son. It was wrong to even step in my room with her nipples looking hard.

I suddenly felt trapped.

I have to leave, atleast just for a couple of hours. I needed to think about this shit , I needed to get this year over with and move to Connecticut and never look back. She was trapping me in here...but...is that why I'm so comfortable being trapped in this house for months? Was that her doing or mine? She always said the outside world was dangerous and tell me these scary tales that made me wet the bed when I was little. Was she manipulating me my whole life and I haven't notice it? No...she's your mother , stop overthinking. She wouldn't go that far to hurt you, she's just lonely being here in the house her job being a housewife.