21

Natalia's p.o.v
~
To wake up to the realization that everyday I'm here getting drugged and raped , chained makes me more numb everyday , it seemed becoming a toy was something my life now. And until I gave in , I'd be chained , left here to rot.

My father stares at me with his blue eyes, he always looked at me with hungry eyes; that's all he ever fucking did. I stare back trying to sneer but I couldn't bare the thought of it , my father holding me captive.

"Are you hungry, love?" He asks with a soft voice shifting closer , I tense up and attempt to move away but the chain tugs , hurting my sore wrist. "Easy now." His voice low like talking to a scared animal.

The last time I ate was two days ago , he starved me because of some reason I kept vomiting and thought I did it intentionally but in reality , I didn't know what was going on.

"No." I muttered.

"Are you sure?" He strokes my cheek making me bite down on my lip , his touch making my skin crawl ,get the fuck away from me you sick fuck.

I whimper nodding my head, he seemed calm in the moment and the pain from my wrist excelled increasingly, making them swollen. He looked away down at the floor to the dry blood stain from my mothers head , "C-Can you loosen these?" I softly say immediately regretting it.

His eyes flicker back at me quickly before glancing at my wrist , my skin red with sore cuts and dried blood . He seemed to think about it before he seemed guilty, then he spoke .

"No." He said.

"What?" I snap, angry boiling .

"You heard me." He said his eyes showing anger for some fucking reason. Why was he always so fucking angry ? Can't he clearly see I have wounds that need to be taken care of ? My skin could get infected and yet he still denies it , how crazy is this man?

"And I'm pretty sure you heard me." I say "Loosen them."

His strong hand grabs my jaw tightly, his eyes big. My whole body suddenly jolted with fear as he spoke "You DONT ever demand shit from me , do you understand?"

I nodded quickly, tears falling out of my eyes.

"Now," He said leaning back pulling out something , i glanced and saw it was food "Eat."

The smell of the burger made my stomach growl, he knew I was hungry but I was just afraid of vomiting it out after. I just didn't care , I was hungry and I was going to eat whatever he gave me .

He unwraps it slowly , putting it in front of my face , I take a bite it's taste filling my taste buds , I let out a small moan.

I hear him chuckle, as I continued to take more and more bites until there was nothing left. He throws the wrapper out and wipes the sides of my mouth with his finger , a colt breeze sends a shiver down my naked body , i shiver.

"Do you miss your mother?" He asks catching me off guard.

I stare at his serious expression , he ask as if I thought about her. He knew I didn't care about her , I learned she didn't love me and didn't help me when I use to scream her name. She knew what he was going to do and didn't run away or fight him.

How could I think of her?

"No." I say flatly

"mm." Was all that came out of his mouth before he had walked  off , the sound of his footsteps fading away until I heard the sound of the door slam,leaving me in peace.

Just like that was when I began to cry.