20

~Liberty's p.o.v~

To sit here and act like nothing had happened to Natalia; especially after that body being found made my fears about her disappearance suddenly drift away-as if not seeing her turned into a routine.

It seemed to numb me as a matter of fact- it's seemed to constantly take over my life and yet I had to live it. It was senior year , I had to get into colleges- this would only distract it.

Of course, I would put in time to look for her but not as much as the others. My life was at its highest its ever been and I couldn't  afford to lose this.

Not with my father already mad.

I swallow down my last piece of bacon before my phone brightens up , I read a text from Ashton.

Some real fucked up shit happened last night.

I scoff and roll my eyes slinging my book bag over my shoulder heading to school, not wanting to hear it. I had two college interviews and I couldn't bare to hear some more sobbing , I cried about it and now I'm living my life.

That's the point: moving on.

"Uh, Liberty." I hear my fathers voice come from behind me.

I bite down on my lip and slowly turn around remembering last night when I had slipped to my father I had sex with a teacher to get my grades up. "Yes?"

"Your not leaving this house." He said sternly "Not after yesterdays incident."

"Dad-" I began but he shoots up his hand to shut me up.

"I don't want to hear any more bullshit Liberty, it's not only the sex- it's the drugs, Alcohol, the partying-my reputation." His jaw clenches as he tries to hold his anger "I forbid you to leave."

"B-But I have college interviews!" I exclaim "Those interviews are my life dad. You of all people should know that I cannot afford to lose it."

"I already cancelled them." He replied calmly.

My whole body went into shock when those words sent a chill down my spine. I couldn't believe this evil bastard! How fucking could he?

I look down and think about school, everyone already probably knows , I don't have a choice other then to meet up with Ashton about Natalia.

An idea popped in my head.

"That's fine, daddy." I smile "I was just meeting up with Ashton about Natalia."

"Oh please." He said harshly "Like you give a fucking shit about that girl. You were always jealous of her; you never cared about her." He glances at me up and down "It's pathetic to lie about where your going; everyone knows what happened to Natalia was God answering your prayers."

The blood in my body shot up as he said those words so easily, "You don't know shit." I spat pointing in his face "You act so fucking high and mighty when really your just the lowest piece of shit anyone meets. You think owning a company is living life? It's not! What I'm doing is living life." I grip my book bag strap "What i do shouldn't concern someone who lost the ability to even get hard for his wife-"

A hard smack came across my face as I was talking.

My cheek stung as I held it, my fathers eyes were wide with anger. I gasped as I toke a step back.

He hit me. He fucking hit me.

My anger spoke for itself when I pounced on him screaming swear words smashing my fist on his body.

~~~~~~~~

Shitty fucking chapter I knooowww 😭I swear I'll work harder , a lot of shits going on right now and I'm super busy. I'll try to post more though 💗💗💗