16

This chapter is graphic.
Natalia p.o.v
~
I lay there trying to catch my breath. I was alone , lost in this dark room. I wouldn't be found, not ever. Ever ounce of my body burned with pain,I struggle to let my hands go but the chain around them were tight. I never thought I'd end up being my fathers Slave, I should've ran when I had the chance. I should've killed myself but no, I chose to live. I stare once again at my mothers dead body, the gunshot wound still leaking blood. He killed her like he was going to kill me. I didn't know how long it been since I've been here. I lost track, nothing made sense anymore.

My father stares at me from the chair he was sitting in with the gun he killed my mother with only 3 days ago, I didn't want her to die. She was helping me escape and died attempting, I didn't want to live anymore. I couldn't survive another day in this madness. "You can't escape , Natalia." He smiles flashing dimples "Your mine."

"Fuck you."I spat. The anger in my body seemed to rise , he was going to kill me sooner or later and I wasn't going to wait for that. I was going to leave, this wasn't right, it never was.

He walks towards me bending down as he grabs my jaw, making me stare at him. "Your going to respect me, understand?" He says holding the gun to my head "Because if you lose track of who I am I won't hesitate to shoot."

I bite down on my lip, this fear I felt was unimaginable. I never felt this before and yet here I was, chained naked in a basement somewhere miles away. Tears run down my eyes , he smiles at it. I turn my face away, I can't. Why couldn't you kill yourself when you had the chance Natalia? Why didn't you cut deeper enough? I feel his hand massaging my breast as I whimper at his touch. No matter what he did , he'd still want me. I...i wanted him to pull the trigger. I wanted him to end me, I can't live on knowing this happened to me. "You like this right?" He smirks against my skin before kissing my neck. He begins to play with my nipple before trailing his lips down.

"Stop Daddy." I whisper as his tongue begins to circulate around my nipple. I can see him getting hard, scream Natalia. I began to sob tugging at the chains wanting to get lose but my fathers phone rang as he stopped. He pulled out his phone pressing it to his ear, a man was on the other side of the phone. I couldn't tell what he was saying but my father smiled, "the doors open." He hung up as he stares at me with the biggest smile. "I have a surprise."

"Let me go." I beg "I..I won't tell anyone."

"I'm never letting you go, Natalia." He says kissing my cheek as I began to silently sob. He didn't seem to care that he ruined me, he didn't care to see me cry, he didn't care to even dump my mothers dead body. Nothing mattered to this man. I was helpless, I had no phone or anything. I was chained , only to suffer everyday.

The door upstairs opened as footsteps were going on, it seemed like more then one person was here. "Help!" I screamed trying to break free "Down here!" The Chains Hurt my wrist even more as I yelped. My father stood up chuckling as the basement door opened , I can see a group of men coming down staring at me with hungry eyes, no.

"She's beautiful." One of them said licking his lips. My father seemed to know all of them, I noticed one of them , he worked with my father. Why was this happening? Why couldn't I just live like a normal teenager? Why did my life have to be this way? Why couldn't I live my days going to parties and not dealing with this?

"She's all yours, boys." My father said walking away.

There was 6 of them. I would die if they were going to use my body. They were going to rape me to death, I couldn't handle all of that. "Daddy don't go!" I exclaimed as I saw him disappear with the door closing. I began to cry as my fathers co worker apparently me, how can you do this you sick fuck? You do this to your daughter to? The rage in my body seemed to take over and made me forget I was tied up. He bent down massaging my thigh , "shhh." He whispers wanting me to find comfort "It's going to be alright."

Just the thought of him raping his daughter made my stomach turned. I felt Adrenaline pump through my body as I brought my leg up kicking him in the face , "get away!" I screamed as he fell back. He held his nose in pain as blood leaked through his fingers. He looked down at the blood drops, he was angry now.

"Hold her down." He instructed as panic came over me.

"No!" I gasped as two men came towards me. I tried to kick but they grabbed my ankles holding it down,I tried to get lose but they had my in a tight grip. I saw the man take himself out of his pants approaching me, "Stop!" I yelled just before I felt him enter me.

I gasped.

I noticed two other men coming towards me, one of them bent down grabbing my hair roughly. He toke his penis out shoving it in my mouth thrusting violently as the other man hovered over me masturbating looking deep into my eyes. They all had no remorse.