Conclusion

Danny stared up at the starry night sky, a sigh escaping from his lips. He knew from experience that it was pointless to try and sleep; it wouldn't happen.

Over a month had passed since Alpan was defeated, and since Danny's future had been revealed. And, what had been the bane of his sleep schedule, a month since Danny had both grown more powerful and had been Alpan's "priest."

He sighed again, looking at his open palm. Slowly, he allowed a bit of his icy core to form a frozen diamond, floating just above his hand. This power, it was his, he knew that much. But it was brought about for such an awful means, Danny had been having trouble using it. How could he, knowing that the same power was used against his friends?

It didn't help that it wasn't until last week he'd been called a "dangerous liability" by the Justice League. That certainly helped his self-esteem.

"Are you gonna sit up there all night?" Came a voice from the door. Looking down, Danny saw the boy wonder himself looking up at where he sat upon the entrance to the roof, a smirk on his face.

"Maybe." Danny responded cheekily, mood instantly lifted.

"Then make room, ghost boy." Robin leapt up beside him, easily making himself comfortable, despite the small space. Several moments passed in silence, the two young heroes gazing up at the dark sky, both glancing at the other several times when they didn't think they were looking. Eventually, Robin broke the comfortable silence. "I know what you're thinking about."

"You always seem to." Danny sighed, knowing that the metaphorical gray cloud that had been floating above his head had yet to dissipate.

"Danny, it isn't your fault. Any of it." The words hit hard, no matter how many times he'd heard it before. Danny continued to gaze at the stars, thoughts drifting. His thoughts had been running rampant the past several weeks, but one thing always found its way into the forefront of his mind. What they would think. His family, Sam, Tucker, hell; even Mr. Lancer. It hurt to think about them, but the thought simply wouldn't leave him alone.

They would be upset, disappointed even, in him thinking them so shallow. Something Danny had repressed for so long, was that they knew. They knew who he was. They knew who that monster was. But, most importantly (and painfully,) they forgave him. They forgave him for keeping his powers a secret. They forgave him for not being able to save them.

Danny didn't notice he'd been crying until Robin touched his shoulder softly.

"You okay?" He asked, having always been a bit uncomfortable with tears.

"No," Danny responded, wiping away the tears that had escaped from his eyes. "But I will be." He finished. "For so long, I thought that my being alive was wrong, that it would only lead to suffering. Thought that I should be blamed for-" He cut himself off, another tear making its way down Danny's face. "But maybe I don't need redemption anymore. Maybe I never needed it in the first place." He looked at Robin now, feeling more tears fall from his eyes.

Robin squeezed his shoulder slightly, immediately jumping from where he'd been perched. Turning back to Danny, he held a hand out, one eyebrow raised.

"You coming?" Danny smiled widely, tears still falling from his eyes. By this point, he had no idea where they stemmed from. Danny quickly grabbed Robin's hand, jumping down to meet the boy wonder, a tightness in his chest; though it was far from a bad feeling.

This is what Danny needed; what he'd secretly craved for those years he'd been trapped with the GIW. A sense of belonging, a home.

He didn't need redemption. After all, what would he need to be redeemed from?

A/n: And done! That's the end guys!! Thank you to everyone who has read this story; your support honestly means so much to me! Don't be afraid to comment what you think of this story, I love reading your comments!

On another note, I do plan to write another Danny Phantom/ Teen Titans fanfiction. But, it is not a sequel to this story; it is it's own story, and not related to this one. (That sounds a bit aggressive, but k just wanted to make that clear now.)

Love you guys, and thank you again for all of your support! You guys are amazing!!