2

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I sucked my teeth as I pushed the 'stop' button on my iPhone.

"Its too damn early for this shit."

It was Monday, another aggravatin' ass school day and that meant I had to get up extra early to get my mama on the bus so she can make her rounds up and down the city doin' god knows fuckin' what. we was livin' in the projects, she damn sure didn't have no job and she was getting a check every month for disability since my daddy pushed her down some stairs and she couldn't work anymore. but here I was, laying in bed at 430 in the morning just so I can get myself and her ready for the day.

I put on some music while I rubbed the crust out of my eyes, even with one of my bedsheets covering the window I could still see the outside. I peeked through the curtain and the d-boys were lingering around the lot and a few basers were getting their last few rounds in before retiring for the rest of the day.

I was tired of being here. My mama loved it, she had her drugs and she had her freedom and I basically raised myself. My older brother don't want nothing to do with her and as much as this lady disappointed me I can't leave her to fend for herself.

God knows who she gonna let in here and i definitely don't want it to be her ain't shit drug dealer ass boyfriend, Junior.

That nigga was always trying to catch me out the shower or peek in my room and shit, being weird as fuck with his beer belly and one gold-tooth.

Nigga this ain't the 90s, take that shit out.

Luckily, it was just me and her today and I could walk around in my bra and panties as I pleased without Junior nasty ass lurking around. I looked in the mirror I found at a store on 8th street and looked at my body up and down, damn I wish I had some titties.

But then again I don't because I hate wearing bras as it is and I have no problem snatching niggas as it is.

I put on some music on with my toothbrush in my mouth as I waited for the water to get warm since it never got hot.

I found it through one of my classmates in class, some ambiance type shit I kind of liked to get ready to but I wasn't gonna tell nobody that shit, I wasn't gonna be called weird. I wasn't dumb or nothing, I had all AP classes in my high school, but I hated school. That shit was a trap - putting us in a big ass building from 7-3 everyday, telling us when to do stuff and where to go and where we should belong. That shit felt like a premie version of jail.

I hated being under someone else watch, I wanted money.

Before I hopped into the shower I checked my DMs on my Instagram and my ass was cheesing hard at who messaged me back. It was this nigga that hung around the corna store a few blocks from my school named Cut, and he was so fine and he always rocked Armani, Gucci, Polo and shit and I finally found his ass through my homegirl Instagram. I would watch his stories and shit and I saw all the money he was making and it made him even cuter. Shit, he said he wanted to take me out, and I was down for it.

I put my shower cap over my bonnet to make sure the steam wouldn't hit my frontal and have this shit lifting. This other nigga that gave me money for pics of my feet was out of town and I was trying to keep this up as long as possible. Maybe I should text him to up the money 'cause I need a refill too.

But that had to wait, it was almost 5 and I haven't even showered yet.

"Fuck!"

I almost forgot my mama was dead asleep too, this why I need to stop bringin' my phone in this damn bathroom.

♡ a/n ♡ leave a comment and let me know what you think, I'm starting to love this story already and it hasn't even got that good yet. to all new and all old readers, enjoy the variety I'm shipping out because I like to stay multi-dimensional af!

~ me'chelle