41

I walked behind GVG and it felt like everything sounded that much louder; the sounds of cells opening and closing, the shackles on my feet, the grunts of the other inmates standing at their cells as they watched me pass. Its like my mind was moving on autopilot and yet my body continued to follow suit. When did this prison feel so big? And when was there so many muthafuckas in here anyhow? And did it always smell this fucking bad? Everything was bothering my senses and it made me more nauseous thinking that I have the potential of being in this bitch for life. Life! And I didn't even fucking do anything. All I did was try to help the girl I still got feelings for and I end up being slammed with fucking life?

"Alright, Inmate. Here's your castle." GVG sneered at me with that same stubby ass toothpick in the corner of his mouth. I didn't even give a fuck about staring in his eyes this time. Ain't shit he was about to do to me gonna make me feel worse than what I already did. When he motioned back so I could walk in my mouth turned upwards in disgust as I caught wind of that musty mayonnaise odor coming from his beard.

"I told you my name, Skooby."

"I don't give a fuck what yo name is, Inmate, Now get in the fuckin' cell."

"Man fuck you, fake ass Gucci Mane." I eased him one more time before turning into my cell.

"Fuck you said, lil' nigga? Wanna add more to your sentence?" GVG grabbed my jumpsuit by the collar and slammed my back against the cell bars. I could feel the cold metal jolt against my head and I think I felt some skin rip in the back by a slight Squish That echoed in my ears.

"You tough now, lil' nigga? Where's yo thug ass attitude now? Remember one thing: YOU the fuckin' inmate. I might as well be the gatekeeper nigga 'cause one wrong report on my end and you getting more time added to that christmas list ass sentence you already got."

"Hey hey hey, my man, Isaiah ain't mean whatever he said. Just let him down and let me walk him to the infirmary. His head bleeding, man." I heard my cellmate, Marquis, protest against GVG but even he sounded far away. There was a cool liquid trickling behind my ears and everyone voices started to sound like an echo.

"Nah, fuck that. This nigga been trying me since he came up in MY fuckin' prison. Whats it if I gotta discipline an inmate when he disrespecting an officer?" with another shove, my back was beginning to feel on fire and as much as I wanted to sock this nigga I just ate that shit. I even looked him in the eye as he got off on his lil ego trip. Well, as much as I could before I saw 3 of him.

"Man, he is cut bad. I think he get it now, chief."

"Mr. Benson!"

Both I, GVG and Marquis looked over to the female voice booming down the hall. She was fine as all hell, even in that corrrectional officer uniform. Glazed caramel skin complexion, long hair pulled into a ponytail under her CO cap, nice round hips and good sized titties. I think she even had a beauty mark under her eye, too. Of course the niggas in the jailhouse tried to flirt with her but even at 5'5, she wasn't afraid to bark at them dog ass niggas to sit.

"Damn, Trinity, you didn't have to sneak up on a nigga like that." GVG still held onto my jumpsuit but he lowered me to the ground before she caught I was 3 inches off the ground.

"Trinity nothing. What are you doing with Inmate Isaiah?" with her arms crossed over her chest, she narrowed her eyes at GVG with slight disgust. Guess she caught the smell too.

"Oh, heh, nah, we was just joking, girl. See, I was just showing Skooby some old moves we did back in the Football lockers in high school. Ain't that right, Skooby?" he tried to gleam them buttery ass teeth my way but it only made my top lip curl even more. But, with Officer Trinity standing next to me, I felt a lil more bold than by myself.