8

I checked my face in the mirror to make sure I was looking good and shit. Lip-gloss right, makeup right, frontal not lifting. You know, the regular shit.

When I got the okay for myself and from my girl I tried my best to keep it casual and keep it cute considering I've been chasing this nigga for months and I didn't want to seem like no groupie broad who was ready to suck and fuck for an Audemar baguette. But I mean shit I wouldn't necessarily not do it for a little pocket change. Nothing short of 1 stack. Feel me?

Jamie pursed her lips like saying 'okay, girl' and shook her head at me. Okay bitch I see you trying to get all cute and shit for this nigga. I see you I see you. She rolled her eyes playfully and proceeded to look at her phone checking her sales. By the constant pings that we're going off on her phone and her big ass smile on her face it sounded like business was going super fucking good. Good for her ass. Cause she always told me if she didn't make money doing recessional shit like lashes and nails she was gonna start boosting again and I had to literally beg this bitch to not even think about that shit. Especially since we go to malls and shit all the fucking time. Cause if I go to jail who the fuck is going to take care of my mama?

Knocking that little bit of sense in her made her choose another way to hustle and shit she was already bringing in minimum 300 a week. But of course she wouldn't be my best friend if she thought that was good enough pocket change. Shit she would easily fuck BG out of his mattress money and he would send her ass on shopping.

I was trying to get like that. But instead of popping my pussy open for a bag, I wanted to BE that bag. And fucking with Cut may have been the avenue I needed to go to get myself in the world of chasing the bag.

By any means. By any means.

So we go back to the food court and I'm scopin' the scene out trying to find this nigga but he was nowhere to be fucking found!

He said he was heading to the food court. Girl do you think he got cold feet? I asked. It wasn't the first time I would meet a nigga and he would bail at the last minute for whatever reason. You usually see that shit happen when you messing with niggas in the game because since they don't have a designated 9 to 5 they hustle move 24/7 and they gotta chase the bag when it start to flee.

Girl just text him and see what he say. She sucked her teeth and continued to scroll on her timeline. You could tell she was starting to get agitated just standing around looking lost.

I took a deep breath and walked towards an ice cream stand with my phone in my hand. Worried as fuck that I just got igged by a nigga I was really feeling. It had my heart pounding and shit!

Fuck it here goes nothing.

Hitting the corner to the front of the ice cream stand I had my head high and my stomach sucked in and shit. No doubt a few other niggas was looking at me trying to get my attention but I knew none of those niggas was Cut. When my eyes finally finished searching the area I saw his ass.

He had on some Cartier shades but I could tell that dark skinned slim nigga from a mile away. 6'2, smooth chocolate skin, clean cut, gold Cuban link, dressed in a dark blue Tommy polo and some khaki shorts with Gucci slides. No socks. Cause he was just that nigga. He was standing by the ice cream stand with Tommy Hilfiger and Gucci bags on each of his arms while he was checking his phone.

He had another homeboy with him that was that red-but-not-that-red skin tone. Like the nigga resembled darker clay sand I guess you can say. He was just standing around posing, eyeing the ass that walked past him but he seemed like he wasn't gonna try no disrespectful shit. But with Cut, the bitches was eyeing him. That nigga oozed a boss.

A boss who was gonna have my pussy split down the middle like a sundae.

Cut? I walked up on him and no doubt he looked up at first a little annoyed but when he saw it was me I saw his lips spread from ear to ear. Mouth full of golds and all.

Wassup ma? Damn it's been a min since I seen you and shit. His smile never left as he took me in. I could already tell he was checking me out, shit Fashion Nova came right on time with this two piece knitted crop top and skirt. It was hugging all the right places and I decided to just let my fit do all the talking and just rock some all white Filas. My nigga was already feeling it. Yeah, I said it, MY nigga.

Aint shit been up cut I just been chilling, you know how it go. I said with a cool smile on my face so wide it could light up the projects and scare all the roaches. I could feel him eyeing me up and down through his Cartiers and I let him.

My homegirl finally caught up and she took one look at me and Cut and cleared her throat saying bitch don't forget your manners!

It took a minute for me to get my ass out of la-la land and shake my head out the clouds. "oh cut, this my homegirl Jamie." I  held my hand out to her like she was a showcase and all she did was briefly smile and wave "hello." she was always so short with people she ain't even know. But I knew she always been like that. Hell she was even like that with me.

Wassup, nice to meet you. Cut nodded her way with an equally charming smile before turning his attention back to me.

So what you and ya homegirl gettin' into? Me and my dawg over there about to hit up the beach and shit, catch a lil sun and shit. Y'all wanna slide?

I looked over at my homegirl bored expression and I didn't even have to ask how she felt so I made up a lie. "Actually we gotta go do an errand for my mama," lying through my white-ass teeth with a gap in the middle "y'all doing anything tonight?"

Cut took a minute to think, rubbing his chin for a second, and smiled. "Hit me up round 7 or 8 and we can link up then. I got your number, right?"

My heart fell to my ass but i played it cool "I would hope so. It don't take much to lose a number." I was teasing this nigga and he was eating it up like a pregnant bitch in the WIC sto'.

Cut nodded and smiled "Aight. So I'll be hearing from you then." he looked over to his homeboy "Yo!" and waved for him to follow as he started walking.

I took my homegirl by the arm and walked the opposite direction, making sure to have my hips swaying the entire time. I felt his eyes looking at me walk away and it turned me on having the hottest nigga in the game attention but when I hit that corner out of his eyesight I was hugging my homegirl arm and squealing like i ain't have no fucking sense.

Damn girl you jumping and shit like you won the lotto! Jamie snatched her arm away with a laugh, phone still in hand.

Shit, bitch, if I play my cards right I'm gonna be damn near winning the lotto!

Jamie sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at me but I ain't give a fuck. I checked my phone, forgetting i switched it to do not disturb and saw i had two messages from Cut and 1 from an anonymous number. I wasn't even that mad at another random having my number. All I was thinking was could this day get ANY better?

I checked my messages from Cut:

"808-992-7878 - just in case you didn't have it."

"😘🥰"

My heart was soaring but hit hell when I checked the second number.

This junior, yo mama in the hospital. She done OD'd again.

FUCK!