32

I was scrolling through my Instagram liking random pictures of hair tutorials and cute dogs when Cut sat up on the edge of the bed, fishing in his pocket.

I eyed him for a minute before I saw him pull out a small dime bag.

"Its cool if I smoke?" Cut looked at me with a worried glance before I responded silently by adjusting the window behind the bed so the outside air can come in to replace the smoke.

"Bet." and he turned around to start breaking up the weed to roll.

"You know how to roll?" he asked me, his backs still to me. I could see his shoulders and arms moving around to get the weed broken down properly.

"I'm okay but I'm not great. I don't really smoke, tho." I checked my inbox to see if anyone text me. Shit was as dead as the cemetery.

"Come here then, if you talkin' bout bein my girl you gotta learn to roll good for you and for me." he squinted his eyes and licked his lips with a focus as he gathered the strong-scented fragments together on a piece of paper.

I ended up sitting in between hima and he guided my hands on how to distribute the weed in the grabba, how to even out the substance in the leaf, and how to lick the paper just right so it wouldn't be sopping wet and fall apart.

"You sure you a rookie? I ain't even had to guide you, ma." he chuckled, lighting the blunt and puffing the smoke facing the window.

That shit was so strong I had to spray a towel with a bottle of water and put it at the crack of the door.

I shrugged nonchalantly with a smile, that nigga must take me for a jit and a chump.

"Well, you know. I got some tricks up my sleeve too." I sat next to him as he handed me the spliff. I took a long inhale and let the smoke caress the back of my throat for a few seconds before exhaling through my nostrils.

It took seconds for my body to feel all tingly and for my heart to feel like it was coming out of my ears.

This shit was strong and potent. Shit!

"Oh yeah?" he took the blunt from me and took two long puffs before pulling me gently by my jaw to come closer for a shotgun. Eyes heavy, I opened my mouth and let the warm vapor fill my lungs bit by bit.

Cut smiled at me in what I felt like was amusement and that shit was startin' to turn me on.

With his hands still caressing my jaw, I leaned in to kiss him again. This time he took it upon himself to pull me on top of him and deepen the kiss.

His large hand gripped my ass and I purposely shifted around so I was straddling him, a playful grin spreading across my face.

"Damn, its like that?" he folded his arms behind his head with a devious grin, eyes low and chuckle low. It was almost like a villain and it sent chills up my back.

"Been like that." I winked. Within seconds I pulled off my shirt and began kissing down his neck and collar bone. When my hand roamed to his pants to feel his growth rise, his phone started to vibrate.

"Tsk. Man who want to up and call me now? Hold on, don't move, ma." with one hand around my waist, he used his other hand to answer the phone.

"Yea." I could pick up the annoyance in his voice but he made sure I still felt love. With that same hand around my waist, he snaked it around to the front of my tights and guided his hand inside of the hem to feel for my sex.

While he heard the anonymous voice talk on the phone, he rubbed around and around to get me started. I leaned back to motion my hips with him as he found my spot. I ain't never felt a nigga touch on me like this, not even Skooby-- and that shit was getting me to a whole new level of turned on.