12 Temporarily Forgotten

Ace's POV_

"What do you mean, they're gone?" I roar, taking another step closer to my Beta, Jaxon. Immediately he exposes his neck in submission. I could feel my eyes dangerously glowing. I know he notices it too because his eyes glimmered with one emotion- fear.

"I don't know, Alpha. I just saw a note that was left on the kitchen fridge." His voice was steady and firm but I know he was just being strong. He knows that I could easily snap his neck. He knows I over power him.

"Give it to me." I growl, glaring at him as I lean back against my desk. With a rush, he nods and hands the pale yellow to me. Motioning to the chair in front of my desk, he instantly obeys and sits down.

Glaring at the note, I unfold it. Scanning my eyes over the note, a growl forms in the back of my throat and I rip the paper up, letting all the ripped shreds hit the ground. Of course they left. It's so predictable! I sigh and go around my desk to sit down in my black leather swivel chair. With a huff I sit down. Resting my head in my palms, I let the note sink in.

To: Alpha Ace (Mate)

Soooo~ Me and the girls were thinking to go to the mall in the human town~! You know, to look for school supplies and to get new clothes! See you when we return!~~~~~

XX

Yours truely, Mate~~~~

The note was most definitely not written by Skylar. I know this because she doesn't think of me like that and she by far wouldn't say "XX". She hates me. I know that for sure. Which this leads me to believe that it must have been written by Violet or Bethany. Mel wouldn't do it since she's not the type to do it. Bethany wouldn't do it because she treasures werewolf tradition and therefore, she wouldn't disobey her Alpha. But Violet on the other hand, her paw prints are left all over the scene. The point of the note was obvious. It was so they could butter me up until they come back home that way I wouldn't be upset.

While upset I am, I can't get too angry over the issue. Skylar needs things for school. She needs time and space. I get it. Besides, I have my own motives. My elements day is coming up and I need to do some body practice.

Very soon my elements will take over. Very soon I will feel the pain. The training beforehand that I do is mainly made up of me going into a secluded area. The secluded area's secret code word is Kiwi. Weird, I know. At the secluded area, I have a strong wall built. The bricks are highly advanced with the super-natural's most indestructible material, W.A.F.E.I (Wah-F-aye).  It stands for Water, Air, Fir, Earth, Indestructible. It was made in the Supernatural Lab Center (S.L.C). Basically, they fused elements into a solid, rock-hard, material. I'm not quite sure what, only the most highest ranked wolves in the S.L.C. know what the original brick is made up of.

In other words, I'll be fine.

"Kiwi." I sigh, leaning back in my chair, with a frown on my face. All I hear in return is a laugh. Looking at Jaxon, I death glare him. He puts a hand over his mouth and I can tell he's trying not to laugh because I hear weird noises coming from him. "Shut up and get out. Bring food at eleven then we'll leave."

"Yes, Alpha!" With a nod, he scurries out as if his life depended on it. A second later, I hear a booming laugh most likely coming from him down the hall.

With a roll of my eyes I press a black button with a golden speaker above it, built into the wall. A weird noise comes from the speaker and I speak. "Please bring the black truck at the entrance of my office. Code 946." A sigh escaping my lips, I hold my head in my hands.

If I could make one wish, I would wish to be mates. For at least one day.

Skylar's POV_

"I swear to the goddess, if we go to another store, I will kill you all." I exclaim with a glare settled on my face. On any other day, I would kill to go shopping for a long period of time. I love shopping. No, I'm not the type to get dresses and such, but I shop around for hoodies and basically anything comfortable.

"Come on! We've only been here for four hours!" Violet exclaims, sounding shocked that anyone doesn't want to go shopping for a long period of time.

I just want to watch Netflix.