Twenty six

Isobel P.O.V.

I woke up to the sensation of kisses being peppered all along my shoulder and up my neck behind my ear. I groaned, stretching my arms up and yawned.

Holy crap. It's rehearsal day today. And, I just went to bed with Kade, again. What has come over me lately honestly?

"Good morning beautiful," his raspy voice whispered into my ear as his arm tightened around my waist from behind.

I turned my head slightly towards him. "Good morning," I mumbled.

It was literally first thing in the morning and my body was already reacting to his presence near me. I could feel the warmth against my back as my body curved into his contours perfectly. This was so fucking nice and cuddly. I don't mind being single, but it's stuff like this that made me miss having a boyfriend. I forgot how much I loved spooning. I snuggled my body closer, wiggling myself into him.

"Ah fuck Bels," he groaned, as I felt something hard digging into my behind. He promptly shifted away from me, putting a little gap between us. OH. "You totally did that on purpose."

"What! No I didn't!" I defended myself, tilting my head towards him to shake it innocently.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Wouldn't put it past you. You love to tease me til it fucking hurts."

I chuckled. I guess that's sort of true. But it's not my fault he can't take what he dishes out. I liked giving him a taste of his own medicine. At that thought, an evil idea popped into my head.

I rolled back to my earlier spooning position, pressing my back to his front. "You would know if I did it on purpose," I murmured, grinding my hips to his morning wood, making sure my ass pressed right up against him.

He gripped my hips tightly, his hands digging into my flesh as they rolled back and forth. I could feel the solid length right between my curves. He let out a low moan as he dipped his head into the crevice of my neck, biting down on my shoulder. Before I could get too hot and out of control myself, I eventually stopped the little dry-hump session.

"You would know." I slipped out of bed with a mischievous smirk. He smacked his face into the pillows as the muffled sounds of his groans filled the room. I chuckled as I left for the bathroom.

~

I made a quick checklist of things I had to do today before asking Sophie if she'd like me to do anything else. I just needed to grab the flowers from the florist, give them the macramé fringe, copy my slideshow onto a USB, and ensure the reception venue can set up a PowerPoint screen. Then around late lunch, I'll be helping Sophie get ready for the rehearsal dinner before we check into the hotel for tonight and drop off all our things. After, we'll be heading to the Lowe's so that they could have a small traditional tea ceremony with family, then we'll have the actual rehearsal and the following dinner. Like I said before, it's going to be a busy day.

After completing my morning tasks, I set the bouquets in water and the small box of boutonnieres in the fridge so they could keep nice and fresh until tomorrow. I knocked on the door of Sophie's room to see if she was good to start getting ready.

"Just a minute!" She called back, as I heard the sound of her ruffling about inside the room. "Hey!" She emerged in a towel, her hair tied up into a messy bun.

"Hey! Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course, of course. We better start getting ready." She beamed, gesturing me to come in.

"Where's Oliver?" I pondered, noticing the absentee fiancé from her bedroom.

"Oh, he went to drop off a couple things at his cousin's so they could help bring it to the ceremony a bit earlier to set up." She explained, slipping on a bra and panties underneath her towel. "Kade went with him."