EPILOUGE

He did just that. He let go of all his stupid fears and we've been together since. After six months I let him fully mate me.

It was amazing.

Better than the first time but shhh let's not tell him that.

His fears where understandable but he couldn't live like that. He would have missed out on so much. I get it but he also had to understand that a human werewolf bond isn't as strong as a werewolf werewolf bond. If his mother was a werewolf she would have never left. For them it's like just falling in love with anyone. Where as Jonah fell madly in love with her, she only loved him. How can I explain this? For us it's being in in in love, for humans it's just being in love. For us it's so much deeper. Where it was easy for her to walk out it would have physically killed us to do so. We can't abandon our mate or children where humans its easy too. Even if they are marked. You see what I'm saying? We just love them with everything. Mind, heart, body, and soul.

I think Noah didn't realize that.

And I believe him in what I told him about his sister. It was just her time to go even though it was too soon but it was for a reason. She was to teach them that life is short. It took Noah time to realize that but he eventually learned it.

Yeah, I was shocked when he told me. I didn't even know he moved here from somewhere else. I thought they always lived here. But apparently not. They moved here to get away from rouge problems they were having from where they were. Apparently quite a few packs did. That's why Jonah was allies with them. They all wanted peace. So Jonah found this unmarked territory, moved here, and soon others joined. That's why we moved here when I was thirteen. My old pack loved to fight and dad said lets go so we did. Dad came across this pack and asked if we could join, Jonah said yes, and later dad became beta. Now you see why my parents had so many parties. Since mom organized them we just had them at our house unless it was a pack meeting then we had them at the pack house.

Noah and I also got married. We just had a small wedding, it was just the pack. It was sweet and simple. I didn't want a big wedding. So we just had it at the pack house in the back yard. With Brighton as his best man, Kade as his grooms men, Kenzie as my maid of honor and mom as my bridesmaid. It was adorable watching Kenzie and Brighton walk down the isle together. Although I didn't get to see much from my position. But from what I seen I couldn't help but awww.

Everything else is going smoothly around here. Brighton did find his mate a year ago after he tried to convince me and himself that she was dead.

Yeah, right.

Idiot just needed to be patient.

Kade found his six months ago. Both are so mushy with them. Far from what Noah is. I mean, he is behind closed doors or when it's just family. Yeah, then he gets all mushy. I don't mind though. I think I'd go nuts if he did it all the time.

Oh, if your wondering about Joney.

Don't.

She is still sitting in a nice comfy jail cell. They won't let her out just yet. Another year and then she's getting kicked out on her ass. Oh, now that was fun. After Noah and I mated I went down and made sure I got close enough so she could smell me and said 'Don't I smell good?' and walked away. I reak of Noah and its the best smell in the world to me. Her, well now ex mate, mated someone else who he is madly in love with.

Suddenly I'm hit with something that begins running down my back. I know what it is.

"Noah, grow up!" I snap playing it off.

"But mom, I don't want daddy to grow up." Kenzie whines. It was hard not to laugh but I held it in. I tilt my head to the side so I can see where they are at looking through the fridge door. Ah ha!

"I know what you mean. If he grew up I wouldn't be able to do...this!" I yell quickly turning around to throw my water balloons at them.

Score!

I hit them both.

I doubled over in laughter from their shocked faces. Priceless.

"How did you know?" Kenzie whines.

"A mother's secret, young one." I giggle. Noah shakes his head amused.

"Your Jedi skills at work again master?" He asks.

"Yep, and it also helped to find these on the counter." I snicker holding up a handful of balloons.

"Kenzie, I thought you had those." He whines.

"No, you were suppose to, dork." She huffs.

"Nuuh. I told you to hold them." He argues.

"No, you were." She argues back. The argument of who was suppose to have them begins. I shook my head in amusement. There's one way to to shut them up.

So I turned around filling up two more water balloons. When I'm done I fire.

"Will you two shut up," I laugh.

"She started it." Noah says.

"He stared it." Kenzie say at the same time.

"Kids." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"We love you." They choir. About that time Jonah and Brighton walk into the kitchen. They see the mess, roll their eyes, turn around, and walk out.

Yep, they knew it was a Noah and Kenzie moment.

And knew to get the hell out of dodge.

Them two are always up to something. I had my hair dyed pink once and green another time. You'd think I'd learn the first time but no. I stupidly used the shampoo without checking it. Jonah had his yellow and purple. Now that was hilarious. I've woken up to two hideous creatures.

I've had the shit scared out of me one night. I woke up to use the bathroom when I sat down I swear I shit myself. You know those popit thing you can buy at stores or for Fourth of July? You throw them on the ground and they make a pop sound. Yeah, they had those under the toilet seat and when I sat down they all went off. Man I was half asleep. Well, I woke fast after that and went back to bedroom where Noah was laughing his ass off. Well, let's just say I beat the crap out of him. He was too busy laughing to defend himself.

You see what I have to put up with.

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though.

"How was this morning?" He asks walking over to me.

"Better." I answer.

"Is he easing up on you?" He asks as he begins rubbing my bulging belly.

"Yep, this morning anyway." I say. Yeah, I'm pregnant again and this time Noah is there for every little thing. Doctor appointments, morning sickness, swollen feet, weird cravings. Everything. Except this morning. He had a parent teacher conference with Kenzie's teacher. They want her to skip a grade and we don't think that's a good idea. She's smart as a whip, not genius level though, still pretty smart, but we want her to just be a kid. But other than that he is always there. And we know what we are having. A little boy. We haven't decided on a name yet but Noah couldn't be more happy.

Me on the other hand.

Oh God, can you imagine Noah, Kenzie, and this baby? Yeah, I'll be in the nut house before I'm thirty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited by @callmelenaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.