Chapter One

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Victoria, but all her friends called her Vicky, but sometimes they call her Arwen like from the Lord of the Rings because she's tall, has long raven black hair that falls to her waist, stunning blue eyes, and pale skin. 

And she loves it when her friends call her that because she loves the Lord of the Ring, and it's prequel The Hobbit.

Victoria has three best friends, Isabella, Eleonora, and Ella. And they all have LOTR names for each other. Victoria is Arwen because she has black hair and blue eyes, Eleonora is Galadriel because she has long blonde hair, and crystal clear blue eyes. And Isabella is Taurial, because she has the fiery red hair and green eyes. And Tauriel is Isabella's favorite character from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and Ella was Eowyn, she was the bravest of all of them.

Victoria is 18 years old, her birthday is on September 13th, witch she says is a very unlucky date. Her mother sometimes worries about her because she is very adventurous and she thinks she's going to go off one day with her friends and go on a crazy adventure.

She lives in a house in the country, with her mother, father and five year old sister Diana. But she didn't want to stay there forever. 

She wanted to do exactly what her mother was afraid of. She wanted to go off with her friends and go on an adventure, not something her mother called adventures but a real adventure like in her books of Middle Earth. 

Full of danger, battles and fun. "If I ever go to Middle Earth, I'll be part of the Company of Thorin Okinshild, I'll be friends with all the Dwarves, maybe some of the Elves, I'll have a bow and arrows, and I'll have a crush on Thorin Okinshild." said Victoria one day to her friends.