Chapter Two

One day after her friends left Victoria climbed the stairs to the attic. Up in the attic she crouched down at a chest, "I wonder what mom, put in her." she said to herself. 

She opened the chest and inside she found old dusty books, dusty dresses, and at the very bottom of the chest she finds a lamp just like in the disney story Aladdin. 

She rubs the lamp, and out comes a genie. "Oh My Goodness Gracious Me." she said as she see's the genie come out of the lamp.

But then she says to herself, "What if this genie can transport me to Middle Earth then all my dreams can come true." but aloud, "I wish to go to Middle Earth, and be part of the Company of Thorin Okinshild." said Victoria to the genie. 

"You're wish is my command." said the genie, as he snaps his finger and Victoria finds herself in Middle Earth. She looks around and notices she is in the house of Bilbo Baggins. 

She looks into the dinning room and see's Bilbo, Gandalf and all the Dwarves but Thorin. "He hasn't arrived yet." she says quietly as she steps inside the dinning hall. 

Victoria thought she was going to burst with joy but then she knew something wasn't right, but she ignored it.

The Dwarves at the table begin rhythmically drumming on the table with utensils and their fists. "And can you not do that? You'll blunt them the knives!" said Bilbo. 

"Ooh, d'hear that, lads? He says we'll blunt the knives." says Bofor. Kili begins singing and the other Dwarves join him, as they continue throwing the dish ware. 

And the dwarves, start to sing,

Blunt the knives, bend the forks Smash the bottles and burn the corks Chip the glasses and crack the plates That's what Bilbo Baggins hates! Cut the cloth and tread on the fat Leave the bones on the bedroom mat Pour the milk on the pantry floor Splash the wine on every door Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl Pound them up with a thumping pole When you've finished, if any are whole Send them down the hall to roll ... That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Bilbo huffs up in anger, only to find all the dishes stacked neatly and cleanly. 

The Dwarves and Gandalf laugh. Suddenly, there are three loud knocks on the door, and everyone falls silent. 

"He's here." said Victoria quietly heading for the door just like everyone else.