12 | chapter twelve

Niklaus Wade

Niklaus Wade

I'm heavily anxious at this moment.

The Silver Creek Pack is having this massive birthday part for Laura Quinn. I don't know who that is but then again, I hardly really knew anyone who was in my own pack. I didn't pay attention to went on around me mainly because I was stuck in my own world, not to sound like I was self absorbed or anything, it's just that I tried not to mind others business.

People hated when others poked their noises into territory that wasn't there's so I never made it my business to butt into something I was never invited to join and truly, I wasn't invited to anything. Even when Caspian had his birthday party inside the home we shared, he didn't invite me even though I live in the house. He told me to stay in my room and to keep myself preoccupied because he didn't want my face to show in front of dozens of 'friends.'

I always highlight and put emphasis on 'friends,' because those people he hung around with weren't friends. Friends are the people you rely on, people who you tell secrets to, whom you can trust to have your back through thick and thin but I've seen the same people he calls his friend stab him in the back and vice versa but truly, it was always Caspian doing the stabbing in the back.

One small thing, could be burping while Caspian was speaking and Caspian would smile that smile that told you that you fucked up but he wouldn't do anything now, but he was planning something. His actions were so...calculated and he smiled in your face by day and ruined your life by night. His evil was unexpected and you had to be cautious around him so it always felt like people tip toed around him and pretended to be his friend just to keep their life held together.

There have been too many teachers to count that have been fired just by simply giving Caspian a failing grade that he rightfully deserved. Everyone sucked up to him within the school with the exception of Gnashton who didn't give a shit about anything or anyone, Aiden, The Beta of the Blue Moon Pack who's a troublemaker within the school, Jaylin, a warrior within the Blue Moon Pack who has no regard for rules, Xavier, the gamma of the Blue Moon Pack who is just as much of a trouble maker as Gnashton but just way less violent and Xander who is the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack And gives zero shits about Caspian to be honest.

The only true friends Caspian carried are Archer and Hunter. I could understand Archer being friends with him but Hunter I didn't get. He's such a nice guy, always helps others out, he's super considerate and responsible so I wonder how he even became friends with a guy like Caspian. He's a worm but even my words may be biased because I believed him to be the one that spread it around to those girls that Gnashton is my mate.

The only thing I'm thankful about is that no one else, besides those girls, Archer, Hazel and even Caspian knows who my mate is thus or that's what I'm made to believe. After those girls left, there was so much nervousness in my heart that I wanted to hide in the library forever and never leave because I was so scared that everyone would attack me, glare at me or even shun me.