31 | chapter thirty-one

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

              Although I was disappointed that he ruined the coat I've never worn before, I was more focused on the dark tint in his eye that I've never seen before. It was a glint so sinister, so dark with passion and lust that my legs actually shook and felt like jelly. The way he looked at me as his eyes roamed down my body made me feel violated but in the best way possible.

His eyes told me what he wanted to do to me and my skin crawling with the feeling that his arms were on me pleasuring me without him actually ever touching me. The last thing his eyes roamed over was my bottom half. His eyes took in the sight of me in the red lace skimpy panties with my precum oozing out to stain the material and a growl ripped out of his throat, his predatory stare capturing me whole. He looked at me as if I was his meal for the taking and I wanted him to take me whole.

I'm aching, my body begging for him to touch me as my hips jerk forward. My member bounces with the action and I see the way Nash swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down frantically. Then he approaches me with a speed I couldn't keep up with but I feel his arms pinning me down until I'm unable to move. His lips are next as they attack and abuse my own lips.

I moan into his mouth and he swallows it down gratefully. He eats up my cries, his hands torturously grazing the inside of my upper thigh until I'm whimpering but the sound gets lost inside his mouth. With his knees sliding forcefully between my legs, he spreads me open wide until I'm almost doing the split while lying down.

It's painful much like everything else but like the sick freak I am, I thrive in it. His hands grasp my member with urgency, his pace quick and fast and I try to breath but Nash sucks in any air I try to take in. He rips his lips off of me and I suck in a breath, coughing lightly while my throat constricts but my intake of breath is cut short. He attacks my neck, his lips bruising my sensitive skin until I'm keening and arching my neck as I try to pull away from his lips but he's relentless.

Overwhelmed, my hips buck up as I bite down on my lip feeling his assault of bruises trail down from my neck and onto my collarbone where he spends his time sucking on my prominent bone. I'm wiggling, attempting to thrust my cock into his tight warm hands but he stops his pumping and squeezes me roughly.

I shriek out, twisting my head to the side as I'm moments from cumming but his hand tells me that it's not the end.

"Cum..." he says in a dark whisper, pressing juxtaposing kisses onto my pale skin then he looks up and gives me a wicked smirk, "and I'll punish you my little slut."

My face scrunches up in agony, the cum denial driving me insane as it only has me leaking even more. My essence lands onto his finger and he takes his hand away from pulsing cock. His hand appears right in front of my face and I automatically know what he wants as I suck the finger into my mouth, slurping it up like it was my favorite drink.